Legend Of Ibliys: Return Of The Iron Galaxy #2

The next day, Billy is taking a shower with Trinity, and the two lovers are smiling and giggling, with each other.

Shazam ++++++++ This is what it's like to be grown up, huh?

Trinity ++++++++ You make it sound like we're two 18 year olds, doing naughty things behind our parents' backs; technically, we are, but who cares?

Shazam ++++++++ At least we can grow up, together, and experience so much; if we survive this war.

Trinity ++++++++ We will. I promise you, that, my Love.

Trinity kisses Billy, again, before she inserts Billy's member inside of her vagina. Trinity moans, as Billy enters her, for the second time.

Shazam ++++++++ Holy Moly, this feels so good!

Trinity ++++++++ This is the best feeling I've had, in ages!

Billy and Trinity are making sweet love, while Diana, Eddie, Rogue, and Gambit are all up and dressed and waiting for their comrades to leave their room. The four JLX members decided to head to the Pao Pao Cafe, while waiting on Billy and Trinity.

Rogue ++++++++ Diana, are you worried about Billy and Trinity? They fell for each other, really fast, and last night........let's just say they were doing things in bed, which Gambit and I haven't even done, yet!

Diana ++++++++ Yes, and no; they are young, but they are also two very responsible and powerful heroes, and one of which has the wisdom of Solomon.

Rogue ++++++++ Yeah, but they both are 18, mentally and physically, and you as well as I know how hormonal 18 year olds can be. I just don't wanna see them get hurt.

Diana ++++++++ Trust me, Sister: They aren't gonna hurt one another. Billy's connection to the gods is one thing we have in common. Zeus is my father, and Billy has Zeus' powers. Too long, didn't read: I can feel Billy's emotions and what goes on within his heart. Even though it's quick and new, Billy loves Trinity, and Trinity looks at Billy as if he's the gold standard of heroes; she truly believes she loves him unconditionally, and that he was made for her, and vice versa.

Gambit ++++++++ Damn, that's deep Char! You know all that, just be being connected to Billy?

Diana ++++++++ That, and I used my new symbiote to watch them, last night, and they said those things to each other and dreamt them.

Rogue ++++++++ Symbiote!? Eddie, you gave Diana part of your dubious, extremely emotionally unstable outfit!?

Venom ++++++++ Okay, Anna Marie: You can't talk about dubiousness, when you started as a villain, too. Also, the symbiote reproduces at will. It chose Diana because it likes her.

Gambit ++++++++ It likes her!?

Diana ++++++++ Yes, and I like Eddie, and his symbiote. We spent the night bonding, in many ways........many, many ways.

Rogue ++++++++ Sugar, I didn't meant to offend you, and yours, I was just worried because those symbiotes have been a problem, for a long time, now.

Venom ++++++++ I'm not the new King in Black, for nothing, Rogue. I have control over the symbiotes, I have control over myself. Besides, I-

Diana ++++++++ Look, I accepted the symbiote, I call Victory, and it accepted me. This thing feels good! And, might I add: When it's inside of my body, it's like having the most comfortable vibrator inside of you, 24/7.