Chapter 4: Get Squeaking like Mice

Alright so this is the chapter that has all four of us in mouse form as we landed within the world of the Thea Sisters. We haven't figured that part out yet, only to discover we were in a different reality and it's not a dream at all. Still for starters we have a tiny bit of fun by asking mice around us as two of us land somewhere on Whale Island, the home of Mouseford Academy and where the Thea Sisters study together for their professors, especially Thea Stilton herself. Me and Phil needed to find the rest of our group somewhere near the campus grounds so we can figure out why we were here to begin with. What will happen next? Will we get captured? Will we find a way out of this book world? Well, get ready as we take our first pawsteps in the book world of the Thea Sisters.

_______________________________________________________________________________

My head hurts a lot as if I was going in circles in an endless spincycle, only the thing was, we were in a crazy vortex like chamber. I woke up from the spinning as I heard what sounded like seagulls cawing from above us. There was also the crashing of waves against some rocks as I looked around to see if I could find my friends. Somehow we were sucked into a swirling vortex from a pile of books. I wanted to be sure that everything is normal as I looked around. 

We did land on a beach and a very normal one at that. Except we didn't know where we were exactly. I then started to get up from the ground as I noticed something off with my hands. There were only four fingers, not five! And they were covered in fur! 

"What the foo dao?!" I spoke as I felt like this was a weird phrase to speak out loud. I then reacted as much so I ran over to the water as I took a look at myself in the water's reflection. My face has been stretched out like a rodent's nose has as I had light beige fur on me with the same hair color and blue eyes. I was still wearing the same clothes, except I was somehow barefooted, with strange looking paws for feet. And the craziest part, I.... Have... a tail. A rodent's tail! It was waving behind me near the bottom of my back as I was panicking on the inside. What is going on here?! 

"This has to be a dream, it has to be one!" I thought, but then I heard a yelp from nearby as I saw Phil's clothing from a rodent about my size as he was getting up on his barepaws as he scratched the back of his hand with his furry fingers

"Phil, is that you?" I asked him as I walked among the beach towards the standing rodent.

He was about the same age as me but a few years older as his skin was a bit darker than mine. He wore a red shirt under a gray long jacket with tough brown pants as he was also wearing his signature top hat with the red band. 

"Cody? What happened? Where are we?" He asked me as he turned around. When he saw me, he got spooked because I was turned into what looked like, an anthromorphic mouse. 

"If you're wondering about what happened to us, we got sucked into a book world somehow, and we've been turned into anthro mice." I explained to Phil about the predicament.