8

September 25, 2022, 12:31pm
Tears start pouring from his eyes as he gets up and runs to 2085 Säkert hus street, where he finds the house, empty. He remembers he stashed a few thousand dollars under the mattress before going to sleep that one night, he nearly breaks the door down as he runs into the house, there is still no one living there, he grabs the money and drives to Arzneimittel Street, with the car he found in the driveway, where he finds a drug dealer, not the same one as last time though, he asks for the strongest stuff they have.
“That’ll be four thousand dollars.”
“I only have three, can you cut me a bargain.”
“Fine, how about I loan you the thousand, if I don’t get paid back, I will hunt you down and kill you, got it?”
“Yeah, ok.” The drug dealer hands Derik some laced heroin. He drives to the headquarters, there’s still cops there though, so he goes through a back door then injects the heroin. “I ain’t feeling a- god damn this shit is good.” he runs to the armory, where all there is is a pistol and the sword he stole, he grabs them both. Just as he grabs them, a person walks in, they raise their gun, Derik shoots them in the neck before they pull the trigger. It was the same guy he shot in the shoulder back in the alley.
Just under half a dozen people rush to the armory because they heard the shot. With 1 shot, Derik gets 2 of them, he takes 2 of them out with another 3 shots, the first time he’s missed a target in quite a few years, that missed shot gives the last person enough time to fire back, Derik deflects the bullet with the sword, but also shatters it, a piece goes into his leg, he fires a shot that hits the person in the hip, he limps up to the person and stabs them in the neck with the sword, killing him, he grabs the gun, it’s the same pistol, he ejects the mags of each gun and puts the ammo in his mag, the perfect amount for a full mag plus one, he puts the mag back in the pistol and puts it in his pocket, hes sees another body with a carbine rifle, he picks it up and walks to the entrance where he sees 6 more people there, firing at the cops, he kills 3 of them with the rifle as 1 turns to him and fires, narrowly missing him, Derik unloads the pistol on the last 2 people. “Gott’em for ya!” Derik yells.
“Put down your guns!” a police officer yells through a megaphone. Derik lays down the pistols and rifle, a SWAT squad of 4 rush up and surround Derik.
“Fine, I did what you asked, but I surrender, I have nothing left to lose.”
“You shouldn’t’ve killed those people.”
“They killed Sam.”
“So what?”
“I loved her!” Derik collapses to the ground in tears again. The SWAT people hull him into a SWAT van and haul him off to Colorado.
✭✭✭
The cell doors slam shut, Derik will be spending the rest of his life in prison.
6 Days of hell pass
“I’ll be with you soon.” Derik says as he jumps off of the top of his bunk bed, with the sheets tied like a rope around his neck.