A new start-

I apologize if my english is bad, it's always been like that

So, Hello. For the one's who come back from my previous diary, welcome back!. And for the one's who are new with my content. Welcome as well!.

So to introduce myself. Hi, Im Renata (not saying my age). Im still new to all the writing since I dont have much expirience in writting stuff or journals. 

Ill tell you a bit about myself. I like to play videosgames like roblox,minecraft, project sekai, cookie run kingdom, clash royale and many others. I mainly like to play games with my friend and not alone by myself.

Then, with music I like some artist like Odetari, Lovejoy, Ado, Hatsune Miku, Micheal Bublé, El cuarto de nos, Alec Benjamin, Queen, Guns Rosses, ACDC, The Police any a long list that im not going to put here.

In my school life, lets say that im not the worst nither the best (well maybe to the worst side). I gets mostly A's and B's, only 1 or 2 C's and not that many AD's. I like PE and music as my favorite classes, mainly PE but idk.

With the social part im quite well, I have amazing friend like Mica, Brune, Lina, Ale (im not going to say D because she's a 2 face bish) and many more friend. I respect my mom and dad, all though last year we didnt have the best relationship because of my fault. But in general my life is quite good.

And my hobbies are sleeping, doing sports (like gymnastics and volley ball), playing videogames, speaking and hanging out with my bestfriends, doing PE, listening to music and getting good grades :D!

Well for me its 11:36 PM, so ill leave it here.

Hasta la proxima,

BYEEEEEEEE :D