3.

Universe has it's own way of connecting people together for life named destiny. universe always has good thing for you just trust in .

Joshua is concerned but this one month job is paying too much .he needs it he has to pay for kwan's admission fee in football academy and no matter how many part time job he will do he won't be able to pay for fee . So he agreed to offer

And here he is standing outside of lee mansion.

It's big house for only three people .

A watchman came by and ask Joshua for whom he is looking? Does he has appointment? On that Joshua call seungcheol and let him deal with watchman on call.when watchman return phone to Joshua . Both of bowed to eachother and Joshua went inside to see a big sofa , fireplace with rocking chair along with big wall full of books. Joshua loves reading.

" Hey ! Are you Joshua? Seungcheol's friend?" Hana inquired.
" I am Hong jisoo" Joshua bowed " you can call me Joshua actually we used live in states that's why I have English name" he explained

"Come sit think it as your home " hana asked as Joshua sit on sofa fidgeting his finger looking at everything fondly . House is so pretty full of bright colours no place for darkness.

"Seokmin love bright colour that's why we bought this house on his 11th birthday" hana mumbled as she placed juice infront of Joshua.

" Seokmin "inquired " my son Seokmin the one you gonna babysit for month " hana answered and Joshua spoke again " how old he is? Tell me everything about him so it will be easier for me take care of him especially if he has any allergy" Joshua had taken care of his siblings with love

He knows if you are taking care of kid you need to be super careful but seokmin is not a kid he is grown man but fate had done him dirty .

A little kid who doesn't deserve to be abducted, molest , harrassed physically mentally and left on random road only to die seokmin is strong he survived everything mental trauma to physical pain .

When he was left on road a car had crashed him .when his body was found luckily he was alive and doctor has done surgery on his brain.he has injured his brain,left shoulder and leg .

He was not able to walk for nearly year back then. His dad has money but money can't heal your soul , your brain

it's complicated.

Hana told Joshua that seokmin is no kid he is 21 but because of his brain injury 10 years ago his brain didn't grow according to his age .hana get emotional and Joshua has to console her . Hana doesn't tell him everything she just told him about brain injury nothing much .

And with exhausted mind Joshua came back now he is more worried as he met seokmin
He is beautiful, brightest smile that never left his face , tiger plushie that never left his arm man carry it everywhere he go it's a gift by one of his friend.

Joshua find seokmin's smile so good that he wants to capture it but he control himself
He can't afford to look like pervert or creep infront of Mrs lee.

He is lost in thinking about seokmin when he reaches his home where his siblings are waiting to know about little kid . how funny little kid is even older than them .

Seokmin is younger than Joshua by 8 year as Joshua is 29  but older than his twin sibling who are 15 by 6 year maybe he calculated.

Whatever the real age of seokmin he still introduce himself as 11 . Boy is not much scared of strangers.he even tell Joshua that he like him.joshua spent some hours with seokmin to gain his trust so when his parents leave he doesn't get starled by some strange coming at his house.

He wonder what type of adult does seokmin make if he is not like this . So many girls maybe drool over him,he may even pull off boys . Seokmin is pretty and his smile is cherry on top .

His sister bring him water and he told them that his work starts from next week .
And they were shocked to know that seokmin is not 11 but 21 but they don't mind it anyways .aera is happy to know that seokmin also like to study about celestial sky and has so many book .

Kwan is happy knowing that he will be going to football academy from next week and getting admission tommorow.

Seokmin is also happy to know that Joshua is coming to live with him but sulking on his parents about them leaving him for month .

Note : I really ran out of idea but writing is passion of mine and as I am writing in third pov it's easier for me to be creative and write about how the characters are feeling. I am not good in writing conversation but I have planned so many conversations for seokmin, Joshua and twins .