12.

Sometimes we know what our heart want , we always knew what it wants but we only get what it's need . Some people believe in destiny and wait for their other half for eternity ,live in loneliness and some doesn't believe,live in solidarity but living in solidarity is peace to mind ,heart and soul like forests ,more deeper you go more solidarity you find but living in loneliness is like rythmic waves of ocean , more deeper you go ,more suffocated you feel, more your limbs feel numb and then you drown forever in deep of ocean, maybe alone with other people. What is the difference? You may ask to yourself what is the difference in the end everyone is alone or maybe lonely? But solidarity is self made and loneliness is not or maybe even loneliness is self made. We invite it for us from our believe of soulm....

" Sir , hello we reached lee mansion" cab driver waved his hand infront of Joshua's face .
" Aa.. yeah yeah here your money, keep the change " Joshua rushed inside.

" Joshua, Minnie locked himself and it's been total 4 hours the moment you left , we tried our best but " Mrs lee sobbed .

" Do something Joshua" Mr lee said , holding onto his crying mess wife .
" Where he is? "
" That room where aera was " Mr lee said.
" He ran into room saying he love you and want to live with you and aera and Kwan" Mrs lee sobbed again.

" It's ok let me talk, just stay close" Joshua said and walked left to himself, near the library where is room is located and knocked slowly.
" Seoks, it's me your Joshua hyung come out baby " Joshua softly convinced , knob tilted and heavy body was thrown at him , hugging him .

" I missed you hyung " seokmin mumbled.
" I missed you too seoks " Joshua whispered but the very next moment, seokmin smacked his lips on Joshua's. Kiss is not perfect not at all , it's not even kiss just two lips rubbing against eachother. When Joshua realised seokmin kissed him he open his mouth and nibble on seokmin's lips, actually kissing him , pouring all his love into it . It might seem crazy for people who doesn't know love, that he missed so much his love just being apart for some hours . He doesn't care at all if people call him crazy let them call him. He is crazy over seokmin. They are still kissing until seokmin opened his eyes and watch his parents looking at him with wide open mouth of course they see it with thier own two eyes that their son initiate the kiss . A kiss .

Seokmin broke the kiss and bury his head in Joshua's shoulder not looking up again. Joshua just patted his back and run his hand up and down still unaware of two pairs of eyes staring at them.

" Seokmin is bad boy for pulling some stunt like this" Joshua said.
" Hyung mom and dad is behind us " seokmin whispered.
" What?" Joshua turn around and bowed " I am sorry we just no , actually I love...love seokmin. I am sorry" Joshua stuttered. He is embarassed and insecure.

" Mama , papa I just love hyung alot " seokmin said, his eyes sparkling.
" Do you understand what love is?" Mrs. Lee asked .
" Of course I do mom "
" Explain it "
" Ummm....me and hyung will together as we love eachother, I will take care of him and he will take care of me , I will love him and he will love me, I will support him and he will support me , we will do everything together, forever and ever " seokmin explained , making some cute hand gestures.

" Is your lovely hyung willing to do same?" Mr. Lee questioned

" Of course I am sir , I am willing to do more than that " Joshua replied immediately.

" Okay okay but I just can't digest the fact that you two love eachother, still let's talk in living room, I am tired" Mrs lee said.

They walked, seokmin holding hands with Joshua leaning on his shoulder as they walked. Joshua feel little awkward but seokmin is just so naive ,he only feel love .