11.

" mom" seokmin shouted, coming downstairs. When he almost come down and stand between his mom and Joshua who has his head low, for some reason he is just respecting Mrs. Lee otherwise he had done nothing wrong.joshua has done nothing wrong .

" Didn't I told you to go to your room seoks?" Mrs lee looked at her furious son , red from anger and look like he might explode out of anger . In ten years no one has seen seokmin angry ,he always calm just hyper but in good way . He has every emotion but anger , maybe never . He forgive everyone for whatever they had done to him and let himself hurt inside, that's what had taken toll on his mental health .

" Mom ...will you please stop scolding my hyung ? It's me who wanted to go out hyung doesn't forced me " seokmin out streched his hand in order to protect Joshua like kid who doesn't want to share his toy to other.

" But ...."

" No mom you don't know how much I enjoyed this after being in this house forever.... you never take me anywhere except for the dad's office, never mom I am always stuck in this mansion " seokmin breathed.

" You should have taken me to buisness trip but you didn't so you can protect me but from what mom ? " Seokmin questioned and his mom stumbled. Question hit her so hard that she couldn't think about anything else. Her son is thinking rational.

" Mom are you okay mom ?"

" Yes I am sorry seokmin" she cried , finally realising that her overprotective ruin not one or two but ten years of his life .

" Okay we are leaving now" Joshua commented.

" To where hyung ? " Shocked seokmin asked to Joshua

" Of course to my home seokmin,our duty is finished" Joshua replied.

It hurts both of them; to leave eachother . They don't even know if they will meet again. Seokmin knows if he asked for something his parents will not say no . They never had but did Joshua really love him . He proved himself didn't he but what about Joshua. Seokmin doesn't need any prove ,his heart just know that Joshua loves him but doesn't Joshua want to leave with a dumb like him ,who doesn't know anything about world , and social states . Maybe seokmin is embarassment to Joshua but it's never true . Seokmin is everything to Joshua and seokmin is rich but Joshua is not. Seokmin is not in correct space of his mind but Joshua is. What if seokmin's parents think he is gold digger,he is not but seems like .

" But hyung you promised me, that you will never leave me." Seokmin frowned , he is broken.

" Did I mean only duty to you hyung ? " That's the last thing seokmin said to Joshua when he ran to upstairs, crying.

" Let him cry , he will be normal in hour I will check on him , you can go and thank you for taking care of my son " Mrs lee said " and thank you son " she added.

" Here's your payment Hong jisoo"  Mr lee passed check to him and he galdly accept.

" Okay we will leave now" Joshua said and bring suitcase outside along with aera and Kwan carrying their luggage. He turn back to look ,in hope seokmin will be standing in balcony to at least say bye to him but seems he is unlucky.

Cab came after sometime minute and they went to thier sweet home again but they miss their little seokminiiee .
" Hyung , I want to see hannie hyung and baby ofcourse" aera said entering her brother's room

" hyung are you crying?" Aera asked .
" Ah, no no I am I am not crying, why would I?" Joshua stuttered.
But siblings have their own bond , they just know when their siblings are sad , anxious or something is wrong. Family has special bond no one can break at all .
She walked towards her brother and gently placed her hand on his shoulder, assuring him .

" You know hyung ,you can tell me anything." She assured by her words .
" I might be way too much younger than you but still I can understand my not so handsome brother" she joked a little, side hugging her ' not so handsome brother' .

" Yah ...I am so much handsome don't say something like that and yeah I am not old you fool" joshua hit her playfully.

" Nah ! You are ancient" she said " now say what made you cry hyung "
" Nothing aera it's nothing" he replied " stop lying to me hyung just spat it " she insisted
" I told you it's nothing" he said again.
" Okay I will not force you hyung but if you want to tell me you know you can tell me any time" she assured.

" Hyung hyung " Kwan shouted. " Yes we are coming "both said in unison and left .

" Mr. Lee is on line and he is saying seokmin had locked himself inside the room and not opening it from the moment we left " Kwan said covering the phone with one hand so voice Mr lee can not hear it .

" What?" Both aera and Joshua shouted together.

                                                                           ****
No matter how much I try not to write and only focus on studies. it's not my cup of tea so I will write but not frequently. I might apologize to you all . This is short chapter .