REALIZATION

"But how do I know if I love someone, joe? Going to school at Family Guy Academy Isn't easy, but Lois has been half the reason I've stayed!" Exclaimed peter.

They were sitting at their usual table in the clam. Peter, Joe, Quagmire, and Brian were all gathered around, speaking as usual.

"You just do, peter. You just do".  Replied joe.

Peter and Lois had been arguing lately. Peter didn't even know if Lois was the love of his life anymore, and he was terrified.

"What am I supposed to do? I love Lois, fellas. I can't let her skedaddle like this. She's supposed to be my one and only... right?" said peter. He had been contemplating for a while, but the guys were never good for advice.

"You know Peter, I had fallen in love once." started Quagmire. "You just gotta find the right guy."

It fell deathly silent, as everyone's faces turned to shock.

"Guy?" asked Brian. "I thought you were straight!"

"I am! Did I say guy? I didn't mean guy. I hate men. Nope, woman lover only!" said Quagmire, packing his stuff.

"Quag-" started peter. But it was too late. Quagmire was gone.

"Gosh, I wonder what that was all about!" asked Brian. "By the way, where's Cleveland?"

"He's in the other show. Remember? He's not coming back." replied peter.

"Oh... right." replied Brian. He seemed almost disappointed. Depressed, even.

"You alright, Brian?" asked joe.

"Uh, yeah. Hey listen, i-i gotta go. Ill talk to you later." said Brian. And with that, half the gang was gone.

"So, uh, peter-"

"Nuh uh. All the good people are gone." said peter. "Bye joe!"