CONVERSATION

Brian and quagmire were back at the college, in the dorm they shared. Quagmire and

"Hey... quagmire. I know you don't like me that much, but do you think we can talk about this? You seemed really upset back there at the clam." asked brian.

"Yeah.. i just... Can I tell you something, Brian?"

"Oh my gosh. Omg yes! Please! Spill :3"

"Uh... well this isn't easy to say... but I think I'm in love with peter? No. No, I know I'm in love with peter."

"Oh. yikes. So you're like, G-A-Y?" Brian whispered.

"No! No. Well, I don't think so. it's like, i used to like girls but i also like a guy? I don't know. I feel like we've done an episode about this before." said quagmire.

"Hahaha, no. We would never. That was the Simpsons. Anyways, I can't believe you're, like, one of those?" said Brian.

"Are you alright with that?"

"Yeah! No, of course. I'm a liberal."

"What does that have to do with anythi-"

"Just tell me about it! How do you feel about him?" Brian was getting very curious.

"Well..." Started Quagmire. "his eyes, his eyes. Make the stars look like they're not shining."

"Familiar," said Brian.

"And his hair! His hair, it falls perfectly without him trying. He's so beautiful..."

"Do you tell him every day?" asked Brian.

"What? No! Why would- what??"

"Oh. Sorry. I-I thought we were doing a thing. Go on" stumbled Brian.

"Anyways, i tell him every da-" started Quagmire.

"Excuse me? Okay, what are we doing right now?" asked Brian.

"Okay, Brian. you ruined the moment. Thanks a lot. You know what? Just cut to the next chapter. Just go, I'm not doin-