Chapter six

So sorry, guys, but the picture of my pet budgies aren't working. 😭😭
I'll see if I can do it next time!!
But anyways...I ALMOST HAVE 100 READS!!!!!!!!!!! I'll do a special chapter when there is 100 reads! Thank you soo much!!!! One more thing, make sure to check out my sisters book, Keefe's hair 101. It's Keefe's secret diary, and it's super good!!

When Friday rolled around, Sophie, Fitz, and Biana walked to the public bus to go to Keefe's party. When they got there, they were greeted by a stressed Keefe. "Biana? Sophie? You have to help me!! I don't know how to put up these decorations!!" He exclaimed. "Leave it to me." Biana said, taking the decorations from him.

By the time everyone else started arriving, Biana had just done the finishing touches. "Told you it'll look good with my help!" Biana said, admiring her work. She had done an amazing job on the decorations. Ice blue and gold streamers spiralled up towards the centre of the ceiling. In the middle of the streamers sat a big, sparkling disco ball.

For a couple of hours, everyone milled about, eating, and occasionally dancing to the music. But it was getting boring pretty fast, so Biana decided to take matters into her own hands. "Who wants to play truth or dare?!" She shouted. Everyone agreed to play, probably just to escape the boringness. Keefe grabbed a bottle and everyone formed a circle.

"I'll go first!" Squealed Biana excitedly. She spun the bottle and it eventually rolled to a stop, landing on Keefe. "Truth or dare, Keefe!" Biana said, grinning. Keefe laughed. "Dare, obviously!"

"You have to...spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on, you have to kiss." She said, handing him the bottle. He spun the bottle, and everyone stared at it as it eventually stopped on...Sophie. Everyone gasped, and Keefe smirked. "Ready for a smooch-fest, Foster?" He asked.

She glared at him. "That's not funny, Keefe." She said, but really, her heart was bursting out her chest and her mind was screaming, IM GOING TO KISS HIM IM GOING TO KISS KEEFE!!!!

They both scooted into the middle of the circle, and Keefe pulled her closer. Her heart was thumping so hard she was surprised no one could hear it. He stared into her eyes for a second, before leaning forward and kissing her.

When she went to pull away, he stopped her, and pulled her closer, kissing her more intensely. She could taste coke on his lips. She preferred Fanta. She was wondering when the kiss would end. She started pulling away again. He pulled her closer again. Their breath went perfectly into sync.

It was supposed to be a small peck, but he had turned it into a lot more. When he started full on making out with her, she had to stop it. She finally managed to pull away, and noticed that everyone was staring. At. Her. I've kissed Keefe I've kissed Keefe!!! Her mind was racing. She was dizzy. "That...that...that went for 10 minutes!!" Biana shouted.

Keefe snorted. "No, really! You guys are so cute together!!!" Biana squealed. Sophie noticed that Keefe was still holding her. She moved away.

The game continued, and after a while, Sophie sneaked a peek at Keefe. He had a faraway look on his face, like he was up in the clouds instead of down here, in this room. He was grinning. Just looking at him made her smile.

"Uhhh, Sophie? It landed on you." Biana said, waving a hand in front of her. She snapped back into reality. Biana grinned when she realised who she was staring at. "Staring at your boyfriend, were you?"

"He's not my boyfriend!" Sophie protested. "Sophie! Did you hear me? Truth or dare!" Marella said, drowning out Biana's reply. "Uhhhh...truth?" Sophie said.

"Hmm..who do you like better, Fitz, or Keefe?" Marella asked with an evil smile. Sophie saw Keefe snap back into reality. Fitz eyed Sophie curiously. Sophie felt her face growing hot. "I...."

Mhahahah!! I can see why Shanon Messenger likes cliff hangers! I'll finish it next chapter, I promise! But for now...I'll leave you in suspense. 😈