Inturreption (part 2)

Alfred looked down to his smartwatch to answer the call and his face soon beame serious, " I'll be right back, everybody" He began to stride towrds the door while some countries became curious and others upset at the inturruption, one of the upset ones was Germany.

" Vait! Who is calling vou?" Ludwig shouted.

Alfred ignored his and was almost at the door when it swung open, almost knocking his glasses off. Alfred stood there, unfazed, untill his scenses hit him. His face was then filled with anger. He tried to calm down, but the anger was still visible. There stood 2 teenage boys that looked simalar in age.

One of the boys had curly blonde hair and fairly tan skin. His face had some freckles scattered on it. He was wearing a light blue hoodie with black basketball shorts, which made his cowboy boots stand out compared to his outfit. His eyes were bluer than saphires and shone in the sun with his hair, it could probaly blind some one. He was handsome.

The other boy had wavy brown hair that was hidden with a cowboy hat and tanner skin than the other boy. His face also had more freckles than the other boy, which stood out on his sun-kissed skin. He was wearing some boots that matched his cowboy hat, they also matched the other boy's boots. His outfit was an orange button shirt, which was left unbuttoned and some blue jeans. Over his shoulder seemed to be a guitar. You could see the boy's abs which peeked out of his shirt. (a/n- i am so sorry I added this, it is to go with the drawing I made a long time ago)

The countries stood in awe of the beutiful boys that inturupted thier meeting, while Alfred was making failing atempts to calm his rage. The boy in orange had his eyes closed and began walking forward as if he knew where he was going. Just about as his step was done, the boy in the blue yanked his shoulder and pulled him back to the doorway. Thier faces had the same expression, shock. The boy in orange began to slowly chuckle, the uncomfortable way. That was when the boy in blue began to speak.

" Sooo, how's y'all's days been?" The boy in blue akwardly questioned with a drop of sweat slowly rolling off his head.

" I am alvays awezome!" Prussia shouted.

" I'm sure you are" the boy in orange muttured.

Just as Gilbert was about to make a firey response, Alfred lunged forward and strongly grabbed the boys by thier shoulders and started leading them towrds the hallway. Germany then stood up and slammed his fist.

" Alfred! Who are these boys?! How do you know them?!" He shouted.

Alfred opened his mouth to speak, when the countries heard shouting coming from the hallway.

" Git back here you rascals!" a thick southern accent shouted, shocking the countries by his loud yelling.

You could see the boy in blue whisper to the boy in orange. The boy in orange tunred his head and nodded. The boys then began sprinting into the confrence room and hid behind the table in the front of the room, just then a man that looked simalar to Alfred, but with gray eyes stepped in the room, face red with fury. Once his foot was in the room, he sighed when he saw Alfred, forgetting about the meeting Alfred is in right now.

" My goodness, Alfie! I am so happy you are here! I need help finding Tennessee and Kentucky, so quit lousing around and help me." Austin said with the thick country accent he was shouting with. He turned his head towrds the countries in look for the rowdy states, too see a full confrence room. His face suddenly became pale. Alfred stood there with defeat on his face.

" I guess the secret is up." America muttered. " So, you dudes know how I have states, ya know, the United STATES of America, wellllll, they are also personified" America let out a great sigh to finish his statement. The countries sat there in shock.

" So then, vhat states are these?" Germany questioned.

Austin's face lit up with an evil smirk. " So, the boy's are here..." Austin trailed off. The states then peeked thier heads up, and slowly getting up from under the table to then try to creep behind Confederacy.

" Hey! You two! Apologize right now for all the trouble y'all caused!" Austin shouted. Tennessee then stood up tall, unlike when he had his slunched back from the sneaking. Kentucky then did the same. Guilt laced thier expressions. They were normally obedient, only to be rebels at last minute or to be persuaded by thier siblings.

" I'm sorry, pa and Uncle Austin." The one in orange said, lowering his head. The one in blue nodded and lowered his head, also. Pity washed over Alfred's face, watching his poor little 'obedient angels' be yelled at by thier uncle.

This pity was soon inturupted by Germany, as always, " America! What states these boys!? I won't ask twice!" Germany shouted, washing the pity out of the room that the other countries had. America looked up to make eyes contact.

" None of your buisne-" He started

" I am the great volunteer state of Tennessee!!" The boy in orange, which happend to be Tennessee, yelled with great enthusiasim. The countries could see where he gets his ego from.

" Hey, y'all, I am Kentucky." Kentucky said with less enthusiasim than his brother, while waving his hand.

America facepalmed. His secret is ruined. Life will NEVER be the same.

(IT'S MY OLD DRAWING OF TENNESSEE! ROAST THE ROTISSERIE CHICKEN LOOKING THING

(IT'S MY OLD DRAWING OF TENNESSEE! ROAST THE ROTISSERIE CHICKEN LOOKING THING.)

( i have so many regrets, like put a shirt on)

words:961