𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 𝟑

“ 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞”......

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
__A/n-
In previous chapter flashback ended from now all scenes will be present moment.
________________________________________________________________________

In morning.....

Ahhh! Wei wuxian wakes up with a pain in his back. His back was hurting like hell just like his back have been crashed and smashed.

Last night lanzhan’s each thrust which was each of force and hatred made his body crashed.

He looked at the White bedsheet which was covered with blood stains.

His body was used, smashed, crashed up in every possible way that he couldn't explain, even he is sitting with such difficulties that his breath was rapidly increasing

His body was used, smashed, crashed up in every possible way that he couldn't explain, even he is sitting with such difficulties that his breath was rapidly increasing. He couldn't breath properly. Remembering the last night incidents his heart sanked because he could clearly see the hatred and disgust in those eyes. He ever wanted that, he never wanted anyone to see him with disgusting eyes especially when it is lan wangji.

He had felt a strong grudges towards him. But he let it go. Last night incidents and those this condition happened it is because he offered himself completely to his husband as his husband wanted. He is ready for anything to do.

He tried to get up from bed but his mouth escaped a painful groan while tears covering his eyes , his legs were so weak that he couldn't stand, his legs didn't support him so which led him to tell down on the cold floor which led his conditions even go more harsh, he covered his naked body with that blanket and tried to stand through he couldn't and in fact he hurted himself , his back hits the sharp edge of bed corner which was unbearable for him. Madam yu's whip abusing gash and wounds were still fresh with the heavy activity of night made him completely weak those fresh wounds damaged even more. He couldn't bear it but let out painful groan and cries in pain.

But without losing hope he stands of with all his strength and now then his cold body is fully numb because the pain is really unbearable and damaging. He couldn't control his tears which were flowing like flood without his permission.