Chapter-6

Xue yang - what? This late night I have to go.... Bro you're so mean he cried. 

After some times later..... 

Xue yang and wangji are sitting on wangji's room while xue yang is checking weiying. 

Xue yang thought, wangji bro is actually weird how can i check Wei WUXIAN if I can't touch him. Xue yang made a weird face saying this. 

From the other side wangji was monetizing xue yang very darkly keeping eye on him. 

Looking at wangji's attributes xue yang gulps in fear. 

After checking xue yang said, He is completely fine now but he have some weakness and due to over stress he fell unconscious. I bandaged his head the injury was not much but still it's a bit complicated next time be careful. His body symptoms says he had panick attacks so take care of his mental health. And other than that is take care properly, don't stress him, give nutrients diet. Prescribing this xue yang gave some medicines to wangji and left. 

After coming out of dream villa xue yang takes a proper breathe. Oh god finally I came out of lions den. 

Back to wangxian..... 

wangji silently looks at weiying with his dark orbs. His orbs were dark yet eyes were quite numb. In his mind he thought, Did I do really bad that he is having panick attacks? And why is he so weak? A man can't be this weak , much weaker than women's then how could he be? And the most important question is isn't he the jiangs sons? Then why is he weak. I guess it why weiying is so different from those others? Weiying looks just so  weak than liyin. I guess what's with him and his family? Why is he so different from others? I don't know why but I guess jiangs are hidding something from us as well weiying. Why I don't know but I don't feel a very good vibes with jiangs and especially  jiang yuzian and jiang fengmian. They both are really suspicious. Should I look for there background? By the way who is this An and why I feel so touched with it but whoever is this An I really don't like humphhhh..... Is he weiying weiying' s love? 

While thinking about this and guiding weiying whole night and taking care of him when he didn't but his eyes heavy dark eyes slowly started to shut down. 

𝟹:𝟶𝟶 ᴀᴍ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

Aahhh~ a soft moan comes out of mouth. 

Wei wuxian wakes up without a headache in morning. He holds his head. His eyes were still closed and he was now trying to sit on bed. He slowly opens his eyes and moves his graze to surroundings. His eyes fell on a angelic figure who was sleeping soundly on chair with his closed eyes, his pink lips were looking attractive as well his pale skin was glowing with different hits. He started at the figure intensely, he opens his mouth slightly and mumbled, "Lan wangji"??!! 

Last night incidents flashed on his mind. He holds his head again for bit. Now, he got the situations. Ohhh!! 

Wei wuxian thought, so lan wangji was sitting here and taking care of me whole night??? Oh my goodness I'm such trouble creator. Wei wuxian felt a hit of disappointment and sadness about this. Guilt hovers him. Because me wangji stayed awake all night. He made a saddened expression. 

He looks out of bed for a minute and decided to move out from bed. He moved his body with lots of difficulties and set foot on ground and stands up but what!!! Suddenly he fell down because his legs were just too weak to give him support to stand. And because he falls from stairs his legs are severly injured. Weiying tries to suppress his voice but he wouldn't and makes a low sound , Ouchh! 

wangji who was sleeping immediately got alerted and opened his eyes. He looked that weiying is not in his bed but he fells from bed. He got panicked and immediately moves towards weiying and carries him and layed him on bed.