Lockdown X Femme

(Scrap Yard)

You were looking for scrap to use to build for the car you were building. You looked until you heard something. You quickly turned but you didn't see anything. But you looked over and saw a nice Lamborghini just sitting in the lot. You walked over to it.

You: "Man. I would like to have this car. But I can't afford it. But who would want to put a nice car like you here." You said.

You went to open the door and it surprised you that it opened. You slid inside but you noticed a strange symbol that was etched on the steering wheel.

You: "What kind of symbol is this?" You asked.

You soon heard a voice.

Voice: "Human girl. Do not be afraid. But don't give out my location." The voice said and asked you

You: "Who are you? And what are you?" You asked the voice.

Voice: "I am Lockdown. And I'm a bounty hunter." The voice replied back.

You: "Well it's nice to meet you Lockdown. But why are you in this place like this?" I asked him.

Lockdown: "Trying to stay low. Even though I'm a bounty hunter. I do have a few enemies of my own." He replied back.

You: "I see. Well why don't I take you to my garage. It's a lot safer there." I said.

Lockdown: "I think that would work." He replied back.

You nodded. You soon gave him the directions to your house. He soon drove to the location.

(Your House)

(Your Garage)

Lockdown backed up into your garage. He then placed his car in park. You then climbed out of the car. But once you did. You heard something. You turned and you saw him as a robot.

You: "Wow. I didn't know you could transform." I said.

He chuckled.

Lockdown: "Yes. I can. I am a Cybertronian." He replied back.

I nodded. I went over and started putting some metal pieces together.

He watched you. Wondering what you were doing.

Lockdown: "What are you doing with those metal pieces?" He asked me.

You: "I collect metal pieces and reuse them and rebuild them. I am using some parts on my car that are somewhat working. It's right there." I replied back.

He looked.

Lockdown: "Wow. Uh. I prefer that you use my car." He said.

You: "Understood. But before I found you. I didn't have a choice of which car to use." I said and explained to him.

Lockdown: "Why?" He asked me.

You: "Because I don't have that kind of money to just get me a new car." I replied back.

Lockdown: "Fair point." He said.

He looked around. He then realized that he didn't get your name.

Lockdown: "Uh I didn't get your name human. What is your name?" He asked me.

You: "It's Y/N." I replied back.

I was working when I noticed it was getting late.

You: "Lockdown. It's getting late. You can get some rest here in my garage." I said.

He nodded. He went and he transformed back into his alt mode. He slowly powered down to get some recharge.

I smiled.

You: "Night Lockdown." I said.

Lockdown's Voice: "Goodnight Y/N. And thank you." His voice said.

I smiled.

I then walked inside my house and went straight to my room to get some rest.

(Your Room)

You had already changed into your pj's and you climbed into your bed. You then made sure that you were going to protect Lockdown from his enemies. You turned over. Soon before you knew it. You fell fast asleep.

Words: 600