Megatron X Femme

(Hoover Dam)

You were in Hoover Dam where your father worked. Everyone was minding their own business while you were looking at the figure who people call him and referred to him as N.B.E One. But deep down you knew that wasn't his name and you didn't know why. You leaned over looking at the guy. You felt like and sensed he was looking at you and watching you. You looked somewhere when you heard a voice that only you heard.

Voice: "Y/N." The voice said.

You looked around.

Voice: "Front of you my dear." The voice said.

You looked and just saw the figure.

You: "Strange. I must be hearing things." I said.

Voice: "No. Not at all my dear." The voice replied back.

I looked at him.

Voice: "I have grown quite fond of you. You are the only one who knows that I am not N.B.E One." The voice said.

You: "I know who you are exactly. I have been thinking that your name could be Megatron. But I may be wrong." I said and asked the voice.

He chuckled.

Megatron's voice: "You are correct my dear. I am Megatron. And I am the leader of the Decepticons. And you can help me my dear." His voice replied back.

I looked at him.

You: "How can I exactly help you?" I asked him.

Megatron's voice: "You can my dear." His voice replied back. "And I can tell you have gotten to like me. Haven't you." His voice asked me.

You: "Well yes." I replied back. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked him.

He chuckled.

Megatron's voice: "No. Not at all my dear. And I know you will succeed." His voice replied back.

You: "What am I to you?" I asked him.

Megatron's voice: "You are my queen Y/N. And you have my greatest respect." His voice replied back.

Father's voice: "Y/N. It's time to go." Your father said.

You: "Megatron. I need to go." I said.

Megatron's voice: "Farewell my queen. Until we meet again. And if you ran into my loyal communication specialist Soundwave. Show him this mark. And he will know you are with me." His voice replied back.

I looked and saw a small symbol forming on my arm. And it was the Decepticon insignia. I nodded. I then walked off with my father.

(Your House)

You were at your house. But you were outside and you were leaning against the hood of your car. To which you didn't know was a transformer. And it was Soundwave. The one who Megatron told you about. You laid on the hood.

You: "Who is this Soundwave that Megatron said?" I said and asked myself out loud.

After you said that you heard something. You looked at your car. You got up and went inside your car. You looked and noticed a symbol that matched the one you had on your arm that megatron gave you.

You: "Let me guess. My car is actually that guy that Megatron told me about." I said to myself out loud again. "You must be Soundwave correct." I asked him.

Soon I heard a voice.

Soundwave's voice: "Yes. I am." His voice replied back. "And how do you know my master Megatron?" His voice asked me.

You: "I'm his queen." I replied back.

Soundwave laughed.

Soundwave's voice: "Yeah right. Like I'm gonna believe that, fleshling." His voice replied back.

You: "Dude look at the symbol on my arm." I said.

Soundwave moved the mirror that was in the car. I went and I showed him the symbol on my arm. He noticed the symbol on her arm that belonged to his master Megatron.

Soundwave's voice: "My apologies. You are my master's queen." His voice replied back. "Where is my master at? Or do you know?" His voice asked me.

You: "Of course I know dip shit. Or I wouldn't have this symbol. He's located in the Hoover Dam. And he's guarded really well by security officials. So it will be hard to get through." I replied back. "Unless you have something else to use, do you?" I asked him.

He nodded.

Soundwave's voice: "Yes. I do. I will be using and deploying Laserbeak and Ravage." His voice replied back.

I looked and I noticed that it was getting late.

I sigh.

You: "Soundwave. It's getting late. I need to head back inside the house and get some rest." I said.

Soundwave's voice: "Rest in the back seat of my car Y/N." His voice replied back.

I got in the back seat. And soon before I knew it. I fell fast asleep. Soundwave softly chuckled.

Soundwave's voice: "Goodnight Y/N." His voice said.

He soon powered down and fell into a deep recharge.

Words: 800