Soundwave X Femme

(Car Lot)

You were looking at the cars until you noticed a Mercedes car that was getting your attention. It was actually calling out to you. You walked over and you opened the door to which it opened. You sat inside. You glanced and noticed a symbol on the steering wheel.

You: "I don't know why. But I'm digging this car." I said.

You looked over at the inside of the car. You saw words. You knew what they said.

You: "So this car is named Soundwave. Hmm. I like the name." I said.

I looked and saw the salesman. He looked and saw you. He walked over.

You: "Sir. I want this car." I said.

Salesman: "Of course. Just take it actually. Because the person who had it before said to give it to the next person for free." He replied back.

You: "Oh. Why?" I asked him.

Salesman: "Not sure. But this car is yours. Here's the keys." He replied back.

The salesman gave you the keys. You took them. You smiled and you drove off with the car.

(Your House)

You were in the garage and you popped up the hood. But you looked and didn't see the engine the same way as others are.

You: "Strange. Why is this engine like this." I said.

Soon a hissing was heard. You immediately went back. The hood soon closed by itself.

You: "What sort of trickery is this?" I said.

Soon you saw your car transforming. And you couldn't believe it. He was a robot.

You: "So that's why the words said Soundwave. You are that Soundwave. Correct." I asked him.

He nodded.

Soundwave: "Yes. I am. And don't open my hood like that. I don't like it." He replied back.

You: "Sorry. I was checking the engine." I said.

He chuckled.

Soundwave: "Well I don't have an engine. I'm a Cybertronian." He replied back.

You: "So where are you from?" I asked him.

Soundwave: "I'm from a planet that is called Cybertron. Our planet is uninhabitable for right now because of a war we are going through." He replied back.

You: "War. What war are you talking about?" I asked him.

Soundwave: "It's a war between the Autobots and Decepticons." He replied back.

You: "So what are these Autobots and Decepticons?" I asked him.

Soundwave: "I'm a Decepticon. My leader is Megatron who is somewhere on this planet frozen. And our enemy is Optimus Prime who is the leader of the Autobots." He replied back.

I nodded.

You: "Well, at least I live here out alone where there is no one around." I said.

Soundwave: "Good. That means I can roam around. But I will come back here." He replied back.

You: "What's that on your things?" I asked him.

Soundwave: "That would be Laserbeak and Ravage." He replied back.

You: "What do they look like?" I asked him.

Soundwave: "I'll show them to you." He replied back.

I nodded.

Soon Laserbeak and Ravage were deployed. You were in awe and you smiled.

Laserbeak: It's nice to meet you. He said.

Ravage: "Yeah. It's nice to meet you, human." He said.

They soon went back inside Soundwave.

You: "Do you need anything Soundwave?" I asked him.

He looked at you.

Soundwave: "No. But pretty soon I will need Energon." He replied back.

You: "Well I noticed a cave not too far from here that had blue crystals. I think that was energon." I said.

Soundwave: "Could be. I'll check it tomorrow. Anyways I need to get a decent recharge." He replied back.

Soundwave: "What was your name?" He asked me.

You: "Y/N." I replied back.

Soundwave went and he transformed back into his alt mode and he powered down and he fell into a deep recharge.

I went inside my house. I walked and entered my room. I walked into my bathroom and started to change into my PJs. I then walked out. I went over to my desk and I wrote down everything that had happened to me today. I then closed my book. I walked over to my bed. I then climbed into my bed. Soon before I knew it I fell fast asleep.

Words: 700