Megatronus Prime X Femme

(Your House)

You were sitting at your desk writing things when you heard a voice.

Voice: "Y/N." The voice said.

You: "Who are you?" You asked the voice.

Voice: "I am Megatronus Prime. And you will be useful to me my dear." The voice replied back.

You: "Me. How?" I asked the voice.

Megatronus Prime's voice: "You will my dear. I have sent my apprentice to help you. Head outside." His voice replied back.

You: "Okay." I said.

I got up and I headed outside.

(Outside)

I looked and I was shocked when I saw a jet. I walked over to it.

You: "Are you the one he told me about?" I asked the jet.

Megatron: "Yes. I'm Megatron. And Megatronus Prime is my master. He has chosen you to be his. Don't know why. But I don't question him." He replied back.

You: "Okay." I said.

Megatron opened his cockpit. I walked over and I climbed inside.

(Megatron's Cockpit)

Megatron: "Anyways what's your name human." He asked me.

You: "It's Y/N." I replied back.

Megatron: "Well it's nice to meet you Y/N. Like I said before, I am Megatron." He replied back.

You: "Where are we going?" I asked him.

Megatron: "Africa." He replied back.

Megatron went and he took off heading to Africa.

(Africa)

Megatron went and he landed. He opened his cockpit. You went and you climbed out. You looked around. Megatron transformed.

You: "So when do I see your master?" I asked him.

Megatron: "You won't see him for a while. He's on a planet where he is recovering." He replied back.

You: "Okay." I said.

I looked around until I saw another car coming over. It soon transformed.

Soundwave: "Lord Megatron. I report for duty." He said.

Megatron: "Excellent. For right now Soundwave. There's nothing to do but wait until our master gives us the orders." He replied back

Laserbeak: "Lord Megatron. Who's this fleshling?" He asked him.

Megatron looked at you. He then looked back at Laserbeak.

Megatron: "This is Y/N. Our master has chosen her for some reason. But I don't question it. So she is with us and we need to protect her at all costs." He replied back.

Laserbeak: "Yes Lord Megatron." He said.

You walked over and sat down under where the tent was.

Megatron: "Soundwave. Get some supplies that she will need. We need to take good care of her when our master arrives." He said.

Soundwave: "Yes Lord Megatron." He replied back.

He went off to get the supplies.

Megatron walked over. He sat down and he removed the thing. The little things went and they started fixing part of his face. Megatron hissed. You looked and saw he was in pain. Soon the little things were done.

Megatron: "Get some rest Y/N. My master wants you well rested." He said.

I nodded. I grabbed a blanket and laid it down. I turned over. Soon before I knew it I fell fast asleep.

Words: 500