Chapter 1: The First Contact (Rewrite)

"In preparing for battle, I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

__________

San Francisco, United States of America.
May 2, 2023, 8:30 am.

(Credit: Nations Online Project)

It was just another normal day in San Francisco, On the west coast of the USA.

The street was packed with people and cars, Typical for big cities which are also tourist attractions.

2 Girls were walking down the street and talking to each other.

"We are so unlucky to miss the bus, Now we gotta walk. All the way... from our school to those ships..." Girl name Ava said.

"Um Ava? Can you tell me about those ships our class gonna go on?" Another girl name Mia said.

"It was the Jeremiah O'Brien, WW II era ships of US navy, and its engine room was used to film Titanic engine scene in 1997"

(Credit: Wikipedia)

"Wow... Uh, how do you know those...?"

"Because Timmy won't stop yapping about it since the day our teacher told us we going on that ship today..." Ava said in annoyed tone.

Both of them continue to walk until they reach the fisherman's wharf.

"Almost there..." Ava said.

While both of them continue walking, Suddaly the skies slowly turn dark.

"Um... Ava...?"

"What happens to the sky?" Ava said as both of them look up to the skies.

Then, A loud lighting and explosion happened in front of their very own eyes.

A bright light can be seen and a big explosion can be heard from even the Lowest part of San Francisco.

People take a look at what course it is and find something that's shocking, Just next to Alcatraz island, A white thing with purple spark outlines appears and the sound is like an electric shock.