Chapter 4: URA!

This is a fictional story that mixes between historical, Military, and fantasy.

I do not support Nazism, Communism, Or any wrongful ideological idea, Enjoy this part.

August 20, Years 109 PI.

1962 USSR (Soviet Union)
1944 Third Reich (Nazi)
2023 USA (America)

Those 3 shouldn't be together in the first place, But due to having the same enemy, They have no choice but to form an alliance, A temporary one at least...

For the past 3 days since the Stuka attacked the Xenue army group, Many battles have been ongoing, The TR (Third Reich) has been able to hold the enemy back thanks to its 'Engineering' that makes them able to withstand many attacks from the Xenue, Both from Air and Ground.

The Americans are the main reason why they are able to track down where the enemy at or what they might plan to do, UAVs have been flying all day and all night nonstop to collect Xenue Army information as much as they could.

______________________________________

August 28, 109 PI.

Another week passed by, And many reports of armies from different eras started to become normal thing, Instead of asking "How did they get here?" They ask "Who are they, And which era they come from?" Instead.

Many countries like China, Korea, Thailand, France, British, Canada, Italy, India, Israel, Turkey, Japan, New Zealand, Egypt, Spain, And many more from multiple eras have sent their own military through the portal.

The USSR are one of the most famous and well-known one, From it Tank, Aircraft, And soldiers it some of the most fearful nations to fight against...

______________________________________

August 29, 109 PI, 09:00 AM.
44s Soviet Camp.
Takay Hills, 250 Km from the town of Tomas.

(Note: All the conversations after this are mostly in Russian but will be written in English to save time)

General Pavel: "Our mission is simple, We move out from this camp, Our name base will be at the city of Tomas where our allies such as China and... Germany are at..."

Officer Nikolas: "Get all the tanks ready, We move out in 5 minutes, Is that clear?"

USSR Soldiers all understood this mission It was not that hard... Or was it...?

Soviet Technical: "All of our tank is ready to go, sir"

General Pavel: "How many tanks do we have?"

Soviet Technical: "We have Five T-34-85s, Two ISU-152, One IS-2, Two KV-1, And a bunch of Transport vehicles sir, We also have 3 BM-13 'Katyusha' sir"