Chapter 9 Part 1: Royal Navy I

This is a fictional story that mixes between historical, Military, and fantasy.

I do not support Nazism, Communism, Or any wrongful ideological idea, Enjoy this part.

Unknown Date, unknown time

Unknown location.

A man opens his eyes.

All he could see in front of him was just...

Darkness...

He looks around and everything around him is just a dark black scene.

The man wore a dark blue suit with a square collar and a white front, Black shoes, And a dixie cup hat, On his sleeves, Was an insignia of 'Ordinary Seaman', Which is the lowest rank in the Royal Navy.

All he can remember is that.

He was joining the British Royal Navy after some new kind of 'Enemy' was attacking Liverpool, The city that he was living in.

It wasn't the Nazis, It seemed beyond the capabilities of the Nazis.

Black smoke and fire are everywhere.

The enemy quickly retreated after the British Royal Air Force interception.

But they left the 'Portal' behind, It was left open like it tried to lure us in.

It was time for him to save his country from... Whoever that enemy is...

Then, The next thing he knows is that those 'enemies' are not from this earth, Even the Nazis got attacked.

The last thing he remembers is...

The ship he was serving on went into the portal things that the 'enemy' left behind.

The ship was HMS King George V (41)

(Credit: Reddit r/WorldOfWarships)

It went to service just right after finished the overhaul.

They went into the portal.

The thing he and his friends saw was just an all-black scene, With some spark of bright white lightning combined with other bright colors, It was a long way and it started to shake a little.

Then... The next thing he saw was just this darkness, He was no longer on the King George V, and His friends were nowhere to be found.

It was just him... In an infinity of darkness...

Then he noticed something.

It was... A girl?

She was sitting on the floor in front of him.

She had very long navy blue hair, Bright yellow eyes, And... A wing?

He was too stunned to speak.

"You are... Admiral... Sir Bruce Fraser... Right...?" That girl says.