xxii-valhalla

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕱𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝕱𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞°. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂  ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. The two of them felt equally as paranoid as the other. They felt that as soon as one closed their eyes, she's going to wake up tied to a chair in a completely different location. The two women were both living in a state of constant stress and fear of any and everything. Whatever it was, the two were more jumpy than usual. Emily was living in fear of Doyle and Leigh was living in fear of what Doyle could do to them.

The next place Leigh and Emily met their old friends from their old teams was on the metro. Every single person on that metro that looked at them funny was a cause for concern. Leigh was quite literally losing her mind.

     Leigh and Emily were on opposite sides of the metro car waiting for the people from their old teams to arrive.

     "Hola," she said. It was Angela. "Luckily i'm not working for Doyle. We got on three stops ago."

     "You and your friend okay?" Tim asked her. He had came instead of Wade seeing as he was still acting unit chief of counterterrorism.

     "Ian Doyle is here in DC." Leigh said after she shared a look with Emily across the car, seeing that she was also conversing with her old team members.

     "How can you be sure?" Tim asked.

     "She sat next to him last night." Leigh gestured to Emily across the car.

     "What?" Angela exclaimed in surprise.

     "He said, and I quote, "if I warned my team or tell anyone, he'd kill them"." Leigh replied.

     "Did he know you were there?" Angela asked her.

     "And more to the point, why didn't either of you kill him when you had the chance?" Tim interjected.