You're 'ere!

LADIES AND GENTS THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU'VE WAITED FOR
(DM me my favorite movie and you'll get a shout out next chapter)
---------------

"LAURYNN!" You beamed, jumping into your girlfriend's arms as she walked through the lobby doors at London Colney. "You're 'ere!"

She laughed, the sound making your heart swell in excitement. "You knew I was comin', did ye' not believe me?"

You buried your face into the side of her neck. "I did, I just missed ye'."

Lauryn smiled, kissing the top of your head. "I missed ye' too. We should go now, though. I don't want to be late on me first day."

That's right. Your girlfriend was Arsenal WFC's newest signing.

"I'm so proud of ye'," you stated for the fiftieth time that week. "Now I get to boss you 'round since I'm captain."

She pushed your head to the side jokingly. "Don't remind me."

As you approached the room where Lauryn would be signing her 2-year contract, you rapped on the door with your knuckles. "KNOCK KNOCK, UNCLE!"

Jonas opened the door, an amused smile on his face. "Why are you shouting?"

You shrugged. "I felt like it."

"Hi, Mr. Eidevall," your girlfriend stuck out her hand for your boss to shake. "It's nice to finally meet you."

The manager smiled kindly, opting to pull her into a warm hug instead.  "Call me Jonas. It's nice to meet you as well, I've heard such wonderful things about you."

"Aww, you talk about me," Lauryn stated cheekily, turning to you while Jonas chuckled. "That's so sweet."

"Actually, Katie talks about you," you retorted, sporting an equally mischievous grin as your girlfriend. "All the time, too."

"I hate to interrupt, but you've got a contract to sign, Lauryn," Jonas addressed, his smile never leaving his face. "You're going to fit right in."

--------------

"GUYS!" You yelled, tackling Jordan to the floor for no apparent reason as she and Leah walked on the side of the pitch. "C'MERE!"

"Ow," the Englishwoman huffed, shoving you off of her not-so-gently. "What'd ya want?"

"NEW SIGNING!" You shouted, your expression one of excitement as you bounced around.

"You're much too hyper for my liking," Leah grumbled as she pulled Jordan up. "Who is it?"

Kim shook her head. "Take a wild guess."

Katie gaped as her younger sister jogged onto the pitch. "Laur—yn?"

She waved cheerfully. "Hi, Katie-kins."

The stupid nickname that you'd taught your girlfriend snapped the older McCabe out of her daze.

"LAURYN!" Katie bounded forward, wrapping her sister in a tight hug. "You signed for Arsenal and you didn't tell me?"

"You weren't captain," your girlfriend patted her on the back. "I couldn't tell you."

"Oh fuckin' no," Steph muttered, running her hand down her face. "There's two of them now— oof!"

You tackled her to the floor in a similar fashion to Jordan, smacking her on the cheek lightly. "What d'you mean? I'm delightful to be around, me mum says so!"

"Your mum's a liar."

You pouted. "Yeah, I know."

--------------

"LAURYNLAURYNLAURYNLAURYNLAURYN BALLBALLBALL!" You called, waving your hand about wildly as you brushed past Leah. "THANKS BABE!"

You slammed your foot into the ball, watching in satisfaction as it curled around Manu. "GOOD BALL, DARLIN'!"

"You two are so gross," Kyra complained, knocking you on the shoulder. "Get a room."

"Don't be jealous just cuz' you're single," your girlfriend quipped, pecking you on the lips. "And because we're younger than you."

"No, Kyra's right for once," Leah agreed. "You two are disgusting."

"Yeah, okay," you rolled your eyes. "I walk into the living room and you and Jordan are making out on the couch nine times out of ten."

"Y/N!"

--------------

"Good first day, love?" You questioned, running your fingers through Lauryn's hair. "You look tired."

She yawned. "Yeah, just not used to this level of training."

You kissed her forehead softly. "Take a rest now. I'll be here when you wake up."

"Love you, Y/N."

"Love you, Lauryn. Sleep."

-------------

IM ACTUALLY SO EXCITED FOR THIS WOOOOOOOOOOO

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!

AWOOOWOOOWOOOWOOOWOO