Chapter 11

The past ADA members only looked annoyed at their ability to hug Atsushi while crying or apologizing to her. "I don't know what to feel, I feel like I am offended because I want to hug Atsushi as it's been a long time since I saw her, and want to hug her but our abilities took the opportunity, or I am angry that our ability has stopped the opportunity to do so..." Yosano said. "Same feeling..." Kunikia said. "I'm sorry about what I did...." Atsushi said. "Don't apologize hon! We are just happy to see you again!" Yosano said. "But, I purposely closed my memories from the past life with you, and, I made you worry..." Atsushi told as she was patting Ango's ability. Everyone smiled sadly. "Well, at least you are back with us," Fukuzawa said. "That all is matter." He said as he opened his metallic blue eyes. Atsushi smiled a little.

"But, Atsushi-san, do want to join us in our club?" Mori asks. "Why are you calling me that?" Atsushi asks. "Well, you are over 141 years mentally, so, I need to show respect to the elderly," Mori said. The abilities looked at Mori in shock as Atsushi's face was visible showing veins. "Are you out of your mind to call me old?!" Atsushi shouted.

"That was a stupid thing to say," Yosano said as Kouyou, Ranpo, and Poe nodded their heads. "But, why does our ability have cracks on their faces?" Ango asked as he held his ability's face as he looked at the crack. "Ah, that..." Atsushi said. Everyone looked at her. "Because Byakko and I share the power and well-being of the abilities, when I get hurt, they will be shattered. Like, I was slapped, and every abilities check was shattered...." Atsushi said. "You were slapped?!" Dazai said. "I did deserve that..." Atsushi said as Akutagawa looked away. "Wait, does it count as when you fainted and hit your head?" Chuuya asks. "No, that doesn't."All Men Are Equal said as Chuuya looked at the ability. "Because of low memories from the past life and no control of Byakko-sama, we didn't get any pain when she fell." All Men Are Equal said. "Is that so?" Chuuya said. "Well, it is all in the past now!" Atsushi said. "Wait, does that mean, you have the power over our abilities?" Yosano said. "Of course she does." Thou Shalt Not Die said as she hugged Atsushi from behind. "She and Byakko-sama have the same power over us." Thou Shalt Not Die said. "But, mostly me!" Super Deduction said. "How come?" The ability users said. "Because she made me right when she was in Byakko-sama's mindscape." Super Deduction said as they got the flashback of seeing Atsushi for the first time and the white-haired boy opened his arms for the hug.

"Wait, you made them?!" Ranpo said. "Yeah, I thought, you maybe wanted an ability from the beginning..." Atsushi said. Ranpo was close to crying, but he hugged Atsushi and he cried on her shoulder. Atsushi was surprised by Ranpo's sudden action as she was all prepared for everyone to hate her, but she smiled and hugged him back. Fukuzawa looked at the two of them, and he only got a deja vu feeling of how he met Ranpo in his first life. He smiled. "But anyway, we continue to need some info," Moi said. "About what?" Atsushi asks. "About this world, and the mindscape our abilities have mentioned," Mori said. Rashomon growled to Atsushi. "Huh? You mentioned about your living era?" Atsushi asks. Rashomon nodded. Atsushi looked down as she was thinking about what to say. "What do you want to know about the mindscape?" Atsushi asks.

"Well, not mindscape itself, but mostly about our abilities. We just found out they were humans before, but, do you know about Beast Beneath the Moonlight." Mori said. "But they have mentioned that your ability was the ability from the beginning," Mori said. "Well, I don't know about Byakko's story at all. What I know, is she looked after every ability and our abilities had powers." Atsushi said. "Wait, they did?" Ango asks. "Yes, but by agreement, they became the ability by the power they had," Atsushi said. Others looked shocked and they looked at their ability. "But, how did everyone die?" Mori asks. "I died by overdoses when I was kidnapped..." Vita Sexualis said. All Men Are Equal hugged the girl. Mori was shocked. "Me and Discourse on Decadence died right when the war started in our village." Flawless looked at Discourse on Decadence. "I was executed." All Men Are Equal said. "Were you framed?" Kouyou asks. "I was not framed. I was executed because I hurt Byakko-sama. She held an important status in my timeline." All Men Are Equal said. "No Longer Human, how did you die?" Dazai asks. "I did not die." No Longer Human said. "My soul was taken and made into an ability. I asked this after Flawless and Discourse on Decadence died..." No Longer Human said as they got a flashback of a brunette man in a blue kimono with blood on the floor as he looked at Byakko.

"But, what kind of status does Byakko have? And, how did she become an ability?!" Yosano said. Atsushi frowned. "Well, I do know..." Atsushi said. Everyone looked at her. But before Atsushi could say, Byakko appeared and they held by Atsushi's neck and dragged her up. "You dare to break it?!" They said. Everyone flinched. Oda was in fear when he saw his adoptive daughter was attacked by her ability. Akutagawa quickly took All Men Are Equal katana and he wanted to cut Byakko's arm, but the sword shattered. Byakko looked at it. Her gaze softens a little. All Men Are Equal noticed. Then Rashomon attacked and Byakko let go of Atsushi. Atsushi hit her back on the floor. "Atsushi!" Everyone said. Oda ran up to Atsushi as he checked if she was alright. Soon Rashomon came back. Byakko only glared at everyone. Then looked at Atsushi. "If you say a word about my life, I don't mind dying with you," Byakko said before they disappeared.

Atsushi rubbed her neck. "Let me see..." Yosano said as she came to Atsushi. Atsushi took away her hand and Yosano began to check. Akutagawa showed the broken katana to All Men Are Equal. "I'm sorry for breaking it," Akutagawa said. Fukuzawa only looked at them. "It's fine." They said as they took the katana. As soon as the katana was held by the righteous owner, the metal grew and it soon was back to be a long thin sword. Everyone was surprised. "I made sure that I was capable of doing this."All Men Are Equal said. Soon they got a flashback of Byakko's softened gaze. 'That was a complete deja vu....' All Men Are Equal thought as they closed their eyes.

(1149 Words)