Chapter 12

"...and that's why I always say to my friends that y'all are our different reincarnations as you had age differences in the past life!" No Longer Human said. Oda, Dazai, Atsushi and Ango were laughing with two other abilities. Ango came by to celebrate the end of Dazai's education and will go to college. "Wow, I cannot believe we have the same personality as our ability," Ango said as he wiped the tear from his eye. Atsushi chuckled as Oda made a sip of his sake. "But Dazai, could you remind me where will you go?" Ango asks. "Ah, I will go to a vocational college. With engineering." Dazai said. "Ah, is it far?" Atsushi asks. "No, it's here, in Yokohama." Dazai said. Oda sighed. "Dazai, didn't you want to go to that college in Tokyo?" Oda asks. "Hm? Well, I did have that plan. But I changed it ever since Atsushi got her memories back!" Dazai said. Atsushi looked away. "But, she has no longer side effects," Ango asks. "I know. But I want to spend time with her! She's been ignoring me for the last 5 years!" Dazai said. Two adults with three abilities sighed. "We did explain that it was Byakko-sama..." Flawless said. "Whatever it is..." Dazai said. Atsushi then looked away and noticed Byakko reading the Book under the big window door showing its way to the garden. The moonlight lit on them as Byakko's eyes shone even more. Three abilities were noticed where Atsushi was looking.

"Hey! Byakko-sama!" No Longer Human called. Byakko's golden eyes stopped shining as they turned their head. "Come and join us! Maybe you can tell us some funny story!" No Longer Human said. "And you can tell us about that time you were-" A big shatter appeared on No Longer Human's mask as blue liquid rolled down. Flawless and Discourse on Decadence quickly held their friend. Others were shocked. "Don't," Byakko said as they stood up after closing the Book. "That injury is not a deadly one. And you are immortal Yozo No Longer Human and remember that." Byakko said. No Longer Human was only holding where his broken mask was as ability users were worried. "And you two. Horologist Flawless and librarian Discourse on Decadence, remember that too." Byakko said sternly before they waved their hands and No Longer Human's mask was repaired within a second. Then Byakko walked up to the upstairs.

"I guess I shouldn't have said that..." No Longer Human said. "No Longer Human? What did Byakko call you?" Atsushi asks. No Longer Human looked at her. "What do you mean? She called me No Longer Human." No Longer Human said with confusion. Atsushi flinched. "Atsushi?" Dazai called his younger sister. "Um, no, sorry..." Atsushi looked away. Others looked at each other as three abilities understood that Atsushi could do something that their users couldn't.

Soon the dinner was cut short because of the incident. Oda and Ango talked a little before Ango thanked Oda for the 50th time for inviting him and left the house. Dazai and Atsushi were cleaning the table when something came up in Atsushi's mind. "By the way, Dazai-san..." Atsushi said. "Atsushi, no need to be formal. We are family. And we are no longer the colleague of ADA. You can call me by my first name if you want." Dazai said. "Ah, as you say, um, Osamu?" Atsushi asks, but she makes a strange face. "No, I think I will call you by your last name..." Atsushi said. "Choose what makes you to be comfortable. But no 'san' at last, ok?" Dazai asks. "Ok..." Atsushi said. "So, what do you want to ask?" Dazai asked as he took the plates and went to the sink. "Um, do you plan to drink when you become 20?" Atsushi asks. "Of course I do. But I don't plan to drink before you are that age to drink." Dazai said as he began to wash the dishes. "Huh? Not? You don't need to wait for me!" Atsushi said. "Atsushi, in my past life, I stopped drinking myself as I wanted to take you to my favourite bar on your 20th birthday," Dazai said as he stopped washing and turned around to look at Atsushi. Atsushi was surprised.

"Plus, I didn't drink the same amount of time after we defeated the Guild. And I wanted to surprise you when you become 20. But because of Fukuchi, I couldn't, and I thought I would never do that. Even after you come back." Dazai said. Atsushi began to feel guilty. "But after your memories came back, I thought I maybe will have a chance again." He said. Atsushi was surprised to hear that. "So, a promise?" He asks. Atsushi smiled. "If you keep the name of that bar in secret then yes." She said. Dazai smiled. Oda only looked at his two kids who were getting close. Oda thought that it would be better for him also to shut his mouth about the bar that Dazai was talking about.

The next day

Library

Akutagawa was searching the history book of Japanese rulers as he was suspicious of Byakko's actions. After he got closer to Rashomon, he and his ability got the shared powers and feelings that now he can understand what Rashomon says. And the dragon has mentioned a unique daughter of the Japanese royal family. Soon Akutagawa found the book. 'I guess this is it.' He thought as he walked to sit, but he was surprised to see Atsushi. "I'm surprised to see you here." He said as he came up. Atsushi looked up. "Ah, hello." She said. "What are you doing here?" He asks as he sits down. "What do you mean? I'm a regular here in this library." Atsushi said. "Regular?" He asks. "Yeah, but forget it. Did you come here to read? You surely need to read other books than that book." Atsushi said. "No, I just wanted to find the information that Rashomon has mentioned," Akutagawa said. "What did he mention?" Atsushi asks. "About someone from the Japanese royal family with a unique look," Akutagawa said as he searched for the page. "And he strangely said that it was your ability," Akutagawa said. Atsushi frowned. "Akutagawa, please don't search for that..." She said. Akutagawa looked up.

"Why?" He asks. "That is what Byakko and I promised when I was done with making this world. That I would never tell anyone about Byakko's past." Atsushi said. Akutagawa was surprised. "You did?" He asks. "Mhm, when I tried to tell you about Byakko in that club, I thought the promise also was broken, but I was wrong. And you saw what happened." Atsushi said. Akutagawa looked at her. "Now it explains what Byakko meant," Akutagawa said. "I was at fault too. I should have remembered that the promise with Byakko was different compared to others' promises with your abilities." Atsushi said as she remembered herself from her past life making a maroon scarf to Vita Sexualis as a sign of promise. Akutagawa only looked at Atsushi. 

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I SWEAR MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT SLIPPED MY MIND 😭🙏

(1192 Words)