summoning the cast

Author: "ahhh so dam bored i have been sitting here trying to make this universe. I gotta take a break but what can i do. I mean i can just look over the universe that was createt by teacher ... you now what i probobly can summon one of the universes main peapels to react to some stuff.  Yea i am gonna do that which one tho i have the dbz, naruto, AOT wait i can do the tensura one. Wait well teacher be angry when ##### comes back knowing i messed up a universe ##### will kill me wait can just erase their memory thats setteled the now to summon them"

Author: "but first let me make a movie theather ish room real quick"

And so i go on to summon the importent figures the world these peaple include: true dragons, octogram except rimuru, s class , hinata, 12 patrons , lucia, rimuru, rudra, micheal, runway chorona and finally future chloe

And so i go on to summon the importent figures the world these peaple include: true dragons, octogram except rimuru, s class , hinata, 12 patrons , lucia, rimuru, rudra, micheal, runway chorona and finally future chloe.(I might add some later.)

(A/N: the s class will be after rimuru saved them and the reast after tenma war thats why i said future chloe. Also i might add masa yuuki but i need the reread web novel again so sorry he will not be here for a while pls dont kill)

Everyone: "hun where are we?"

Author:"welcome to my cinema"

Guy:"oi who are you and how did you summon us?" Guy said in a fighting stance

Ciel:<<sorry master due to my carelesness some one maneged to summon master>>ciel was making her self feal worthless due to not noticeing the summon

Rimuru:<< ciel calmdown its not you fault but how did he summon us tho?>>

Author : all right every one let me intraduce my self my name is (you now what it is i wrote the chapter).  Nice to meet you and before you ask the reason why i summond you here to react to some stuff. And dont worry  i have bo intention of hurting you.

Rimuru:" how did you manage to summon us"

Author :"uhh guys look veldana and lucia"

Everyone looks at the diraction the auther pointed was suprised that they where actualy there first to  go there was milim

Milim:"m-Mom,Dad!!" Milim said  tackling them both on the ground

Dragon siblings:"brother!"

Micheal,felddy:"Master!"they say and jump on veldanava and lucia(nfl music playes)

Author:" wtf who broke the dam 4th wall dam it now i gotta buy flextape uhh at this rate i cant buy that plushie" i mumble

Author"all right guys olease calm down you well have your talk later but first let me intraduce you to some one rimuru was hiding"

Ciel:"how did you manage to forcfully pull me out of master?"

Author:"uuuh well you see..... look a failure manas"points at micheal

Ciel:"stop trying to avoid the questions"

Author:"fine ill only tell you but dont tell any one or i will earase all thier memorys"

Ciel:"bet"

Author:"veldanava you can come to also rimuru"

Veldanava/rimuru:"hai

After 2 hours of explanation

All right lets react to some stuff

Guy:"oi how can we trust you?"

Author:"uhh mind shutting up you gay hobo"

Rudra:"pffff hahahah hobo nice nickname"

Author:" o shut up blondie your a absolute failure that died to your own skill"

And just like that guy and rudra was defeated

Author:"anyone wanna inturuped me now?"

Everyone:"no"

Author:"ok lets start now"

(A/N: yea i am gonna make a semi decent story on the author i will think of a good story and find a good place to reveal it also sorry for no masayuuki)

Also a challenge from me

Name them all of them