author does some trolling2

Author:" man that last one was funny but i wonder how i can cause some more chaos hmm wait what if i switch the egos of rimuru, veldora, velgrynd and velzard would be funny as hell since its technacly bodyswap but for true dragons. (idk if i am wrong but i think i am so yea correct me if you want) 
yea amma do that but why not do it on a rimuru thats a reincarnation of veldanava wait no thats over rated. Hmm o well ill just do normal and i am gonna make a rimuru thats gonna becoming [redacted] cuz its funny as beating and overcomfotent players in a pvp game yea yea now to do the prank welp gonna take  bit"D

Author:" ahh now to see what happens when they wake up hehehe gonna do this each night and make it seem like veldora did that *insert clash royal laugh* now to just whatch over them o and also this is a one where he is a true dragon born before velgrynd becuase yes"

At the dragon familys house

Rimuru:"uhh where am i what happend hun? Why cant i open my eyes or fell anything...... what happend?"

Author:"o crap ciel is in list aswell welp looks like rimuru and ciel switched places wait does that make rimuru a manas ehh i dont care to check so who swapped whit who? Hmmm veldora is still the same how???? Uhh lucky man escapes again hmm velzard and velgrynd switched wait veldanava ohh he and rimuru switched how the hell did veldanava be apart of this what kind of voodoo magic is this wait you son of a"

[Redacted]:"WAIT WAIT WAI AĤHHHHHHHHHHH"

Veldanava:"hun wha what ahppemd i saw a light and.... wait how did i see a light when i was dead?????? Why can i fell stuff now why do i hear velgrynd and velzard yelling? What the hell is happening?"

Ciel:<<veldanava?>>

Veldanava:"hun that voice o ciel what is going on"

Ciel:<<where is master>>

Veldanava:"i dont know i was dead just sitting there then a light came and now i am alive?"

Ciel:<<looks like master and you switched position same whit velgrynd and velzard>>

Veldanava:"what do you mean switched?"

Ciel:<<body swap in a since>>

Veldanava:"i dont got time for this ill just see whats going on"

At the hall yes this is a castle

(A/N i will just be using their names before the switch cuz if noy it get confusing real fast i am rewriting and last one was confusing as hell so yea. AND YEA I KNOW ITS WRONG but one thing i got i am writing this and there is worse card. Dont ask what i was on)

Author:"that dam'd [redacted] he is finnally gone but he wasnt the reason why veldanava was in the thing ....... ohno"

Yandra rimuru:"this is for LOCKING ME UP"

Author:"hmm seems that you are becoming normal but i will wait until your ciel says your back to normal and dont try to force her to say your nor.al so you can escpae. She is beyond you now welp see ya"  (welp he is recovering atleast i dont gotta erase him unlike that g...... nevermind that back to what my troll did"

Velzard:"YOU DID THIS YOU DUMBO"

Velgrynd:"NUH UH YOU DID THIS YOU WHERE JELOUS OF MY BODY"

Veldanava:"......... veldora"

Veldora:"thank god rimuru your awake can you stop them they are gonna kIll ME"

Veldanava:"..... after me being dead for more them 2000 years and i come back becuase of something unknown this is what i see maybe i should have not recoverd my soul fragments"

Veldora:"big brother veldanava?"

Veldanava:"yes but i dont know how to stop them they are too far gone j cant do anything *fighting noises in the background*"

Rimuru:"........... this has to be some sick joke by ciel"

Velzard/velgrynd:"wait if rimuru and elder brother switched then all of this is......... VELDORAAAAAAAA"

Veldora:(all around are famulear faces)

10 hours later of beating veldoras dead body yes he died

Veldnava:"ok so what was veldora doing yesterday?"

Velzard:"playing whit a artifact that he found yesterda...... thats why this happend"

Velgrynd:"yes but rimury analyst it and it was just some trincked that just help defend againts poisen why would that switch our body's?"

Everyone:"shrugs"

Veldanava:"Also did you twos aditude change?"

Velzard:"i dont know"

Veldanava:"so lets sleep and see if that fixes things" meanwhile

Rimuru:"ok ciel you can stop doing yohr experemint.... CIEL CIELLLLL"

Next morning

Velgrynd:"yes yes i am back to nornal"

Veldora:" AHAAAAÀAAAAAAAA *pant* *pant*why am i alive?.... i should check whats happening in tha hall"

Vezlard:"atleast its not veldora"

Rimuru:"..... so your telling i was dead for a day?"

Velzard:"yes"

Rimuru:"hun *looks at veldora* YOU SON OF A-"

Velzard:"ok ok rimuru calm down"

Velgrynd:"so that kinda does change persanalety a bit"

Veldora:(i am here just to suffer)

Velzard:"so whe just need to pass one more say and tgings will go back to normal"
A day later

Rimuru:"so is everybody back in thier bodys"

Everyone:"yes"

Rimuru:"ok thats dealt whit so what was the reseon?"

Everybody:"shrugs"

Author:" well that was funny anyway author does some trolling part one will be in a reaction chapter so yea....... allright now i made the chapter time check yandre rimuru and is he normal now"

Author:"hey ciel is he normal now?"

Ciel:"he is 90% back to normal now but whe will need to get his rid of his memory of this and some other things"

Author:"well thats good atleast he didnt go like some demented versions of rimuru..... we need to figure out how to find abnormal rimuru's but since they all have their own ciels its harder.. wait shit the camera was on Noooo"