react: memes!!!

Author: "Hey nice to see your back from now until the end of the year it's reaction and the story ideas given before hope you enjoy"

Rimuru:" Uhh author who are you talking to? And why are looking at the wall are you ok?"

Author: "Hmm yea no I am good today we are reacting to memes. Also, your female version said bye and left yesterday"

Rimuru: "o ok"

S class: "Whoo memes yea" I didn't forget they are here

Velzard:"whats memes?"

Author:" You will see when we react to them also ramirus don't mess with the screen got it?"

Ramirus: "Heheh it was a funny prank tho"

Milim: "Yeah it was funny seeing you embarrassed"

Author: "Don't make me beat you up like guy and Rudra"

Rudra: "Uhhh my head"

Shuna: "Wait author what do you look like?"

Author: "Uhh i dont have a body i make one i dont have a physical one "

Guy:"wait then how did you beat up blondie and i?"

Rudra:"shhh he is gonna beat us again red head!"

Guy:"who you calling red head hun"

Author:"uhhh i dont wanna do this i am tired... hey ciel"

Ciel:"yes what?"

Author:"hmm how anout i make you a deal you beat up thoso two to a pulp whit nihility involved, and if you do i will give you akashic records which has every thing veldanava made and other stuff"

Ciel:"deal"and so the beating started after she did her part i did mine

Veldanava:"wait how did you get a hold of akashic record it supposed to never be  any ones skill i took that to my grave how?" Idk if i am right correct me in the comments

Author:"logic and moving the first picture"

Ciel:"heh *smug*"

Rimuru:<<uhh ciel did you just>>

Ciel:<<no its just your imagination>>

Rimuru:"i felt that picture"

Veldora:"wait rimuru thats great sage right?"

Rimuru:"yea"

Veldanava:"hmm i wonder what ivragia is doing o well i dont care now"

*sad ivragia noises*

Veldora:"hun did any one hear that?"

Author:"it was just the wind"

Veldora:"hehe yea your probely right"