I

"You called for me miss?" Said Onya, Nasrin's personal shopper as she stood in the door frame of the large and beautiful office

Nasrin stepped away from the huge floor to ceiling window that overlooked the outside of the company's headquarters. Her Black So Kate 120 Christian Louboutins's clicked against the polished flooring of her office as she went to sit on her burgundy La Rosa Victorian Chesterfield Loveseat that sat against the wall that was on the left side of her desk which was in the middle of the room, only a few feet forward from the window she was just standing in front of not too long ago.

Crossing her legs and throwing her left arm across the back of the loveseat, she patted next to her with the right.

"Come sit down with me haboub" Nasrin requested in her usual sultry voice and identifiable but also sort of unidentifiable accent. Using the Arabic translation for darling, one of the two nicknames she always uses for the semi-new personal shopper.

Onya swallowed slightly before she fixed her posture, closing the door and walking over to the loveseat. No matter how many times Nasrin asks of her for this or gives her any commands and requests, she always gets nervous. It could be because of the alluring and seductive aura she holds or just the power and confidence she oozes. Hell, maybe even all of that as well as her goddess looks and her butterfly producing voice.

Nasrin watched the red head get closer and continued keeping her eyes on the tall and beautiful framed woman as she finally sat down.

Onya noticed as the woman sported in a Ganni navy striped blazer with the trousers to match was inching closer to her. Onya looked down to avoid her intimidating but sensual eyes and instead focused on her cleavage which made it all the more worse for her nerves.

The sound of Nasrin's light chuckle brought Onya's attention back to her face.

"You're so stiff in anxiety that you rather look at my breast?" Nasrin said in a teasing yet questioning tone. Onya's eyes widened before she awkwardly chuckled.

"Sorry, I'm still getting used to being around you" Onya stated as she had only been working for her for three months. She also heard how the last girl that was in her position was fired pretty harshly and she didn't want to fuck up and get the same treatment.

Nasrin looked over her face and body before humming, "understandable. Are you ready or do you need a few moments?" The CEO asked while she brought the hand that was laid across the back of the loveseat, up to the pale skinned woman's red wavy strands, stroking her fingers through lightly.

The action automatically brought Onya a sense of comfort. Soothing her anxiety right away. It usually always did when Nasrin did that. Only Nasrin.

"I'm ready." She replied in a small but confident voice.

Soon as the thirty year old girl gave the go, Nasrin pulled down the neck part of her black oversized turtleneck sweater. Once the skin of the side of her neck and where it meets the shoulder revealed itself, Nasrin bit her tongue hard enough to puncture it before she licked around the whole area slowly. Numbing the skin a bit before she slowly opened her mouth and sunk her sharp fangs into the flesh.