V

"Let's just get straight into it please

"Let's just get straight into it please. I don't want to waste any more time on small talk."

"Of course ma'am, I'll go alert the guards go get him now."

Soon as the words were done leaving her mouth, the short brunette used her vamp speed to go down below the building to make her words true.

Nasrin made it to France no longer than an a hour ago. Soon as she walked into the settlement, Sadie, one of the five in charge of the group caught her up on what they've learned so far about the issue at hand and the other works they've done as she led her to the main building where they gather to proceed with orders and other "inhumane" tasks.

As Nasrin awaited for Sadie re-arrival. She took a seat on the black cuffed leather couch and pulled out her phone to check in with Jakayla.

At the same time Nasrin sent over the message, a light skin male that same to be in his late twenties were pushed onto the ground in front of her with the sound of his shackles clattering right after

Nasrin locked her phone with smoothness as she subtly uncrossed her legs to stand from the couch. Standing tall, she looked down at the man's sweaty face. Taking notice of the obvious fear oozing from within with a side of pain.

"State your name," she simply said in her usual authoritative tone.

"He says he go--"

Before the guard stood next to Sadie could say more, Nasrin quickly raised her hand up to silence him.

"Im asking him. Thank you Lance," she easily dismissed the guard. Leaving just her, Sadie, and the crouched man alone in the wide main room.

Once Nasrin heard that Lance was completely out of ear-range she turned her attention back to the floor. Her sharp pointed eye contact caused the man to quickly gather hisself and answer the question.

With a nervous smile and a clearing of the throat, the man sat higher on his knees and used his bound hands to wipe at his sweat "um my name is Mosaic Spade."

At the reveal of his last name Nasrin quirked up a suspicious brow.

"Mosaic Spade huh. Why do my people tell me that you have reliable information for me and how do you know of me?"