III

After my interview with Zahara yesterday, i already knew I was going to pick her for the position

After my interview with Zahara yesterday, i already knew I was going to pick her for the position. I still wanted to hear from the other potential to see if she could be better but she was not. The other woman seemed to be very fan-struck and uncoordinated. I dismissed her after three and a fourth minutes already knowing if I let the interview go on longer I'd be wasting my time and becoming more agitated, and the last thing I wanted to do was embarrass the girl.

It's now Tuesday morning. Specifically 5:45 and I'm laid in my California King size bed. Sprawled upon my midnight purple satin sheets in my black lace robe with a Vintage Port glass filled to the middle with AB negative. I loved being up in the earliest of mornings due to the calm atmosphere and serenity of it all. The air is most crisp at these times and I love it. I could hear all the early waking animals foot patters and noises of conversation.

Before proceeding in the hiring of Zahara. I decided to look her up on social media to see more of her and to get a better feel of her. I know it's something I should've done to start with but I was so caught up in other things that it surprisingly slipped my mind. I reached over to unlock my phone and decided to start with her Instagram.

 I reached over to unlock my phone and decided to start with her Instagram

Her page was extremely readable.  I mean even though my username is my actual name— I have reason for that being that I'm a public figure, but a regular civilian? The visibility of her is no where near cloudy. Just by looking at her page— not going through posts or followings. I already can see that her father is deceased, she has a small handbag business, she's a 'handbag and fashion enthusiast' and she has a boyfriend. The last observation caused me to turn my face so far up that it had the potential to be stuck.

Fucking gross but moving on I guess

I decided to click on her first post which was just a family picture. It seemed to be of a younger her, a little brother I'm assuming and her parents. The next post was of a maybe two year old Zahara dressed in a teddy bear suit with a white puffer and a light pink beanie. She was in the arms of a lightskin man with a low cut hairstyle and hazel eyes that were more green then brown while I noticed that Zahara's hazel eyes are the perfect combo of both with just a little more extra specks of brown. The two had big smiles while snow was falling on them. The picture was adorable and was followed with a lengthy caption about her father with the same hashtag that was displayed in her bio. I didn't read the caption as I didn't feel the need to but I could tell the two had an extremely close relationship.