Sword Princess

Yuki P.O.V

I was down on the 5th floor of the dungeon by myself killing off some weak monsters. As I finished the last war shadow I started to hear loud foot steps. As the foot steps got louder and closer the ground began to shake. The steps then became stomps, I then heard a loud roar coming from that same direction. I then looked back and saw a minotaur charging at me at full speed.

Yuki: What the hell!? Why is there a minotaur on the 5th floor?!

I said as I started to run in the opposite direction. The minotaur was gaining on me so I pulled out my katana and stabbed it in the shoulder. That only made the minotaur angry and it tryed to grab me, but I managed to pull my sword out of it's shoulder and berley dodge it's attempt to grab me.

Yuki: FOX FIRE!!

I used my fox fire skill to shoot a fire ball at it's face hitting it in the eyes. I then made four shadow clones of myself. I then sent the shadow clones to attack the minotaur with their swords and used the rest to help me make a rasengan. The shadow clones managed to cut off the minotaur's left arm and make an opening for me to charge in and hit it with a rasengan.

Yuki: HAAA RASENGAN!!

I yell out as I hit it in the chest sending it flying afew feet back

I yell out as I hit it in the chest sending it flying afew feet back. The minotaur then let out a cry of pain before run at me and grabbing one of my tails and picking me up then slamming my back into the ground. I spat out some saliva before the minotaur let go of my tail and grabbed the side of my face and dragging it through the wall.

 I spat out some saliva before the minotaur let go of my tail and grabbed the side of my face and dragging it through the wall

The minotaur then got sliced in half from behind and turned into ash.

?? : Are you Ohkay?

Asked a beautiful girl around my age tilting her head, she had long golden-blonde hair, gold eyes and a slender body

Asked a beautiful girl around my age tilting her head, she had long golden-blonde hair, gold eyes and a slender body. I recognized the girl she's Ais Wallenstein, the sword Princess.

Yuki: Y-yeah thanks

I said as I tryed standing up but fell back down. Ais managed to catch me by placing my arm around her shoulder.

Ais: Are you sure your Ohkay Yuki?

Yuki: Yeah just alittle light headed, that's all.

Ais: Maybe I should help you to the clinic just to be sure.

Yuki: It's Ohkay I can walk.

Ais: So? I want to help you. Besides I haven't seen you in weeks… maybe we can catch up.

Yuki: Catch up?

Ais: (nods) Yeah like when did you become an adventurer and who's familia did you join?

Yuki: Fine you win but if you're going to carry me there then-

I then transform into my fox form

Yuki: You'll have to carry me in this form Ohkay?

Ais: Understood.

Ais then picks me up and holds me like I'm a baby

Ais: Cute and fluffy.

Yuki: Wha-

Before I could finish my sentence Ais started to scratch my head. You know that spot in between your dogs ears you like scratching.

-Time skip brought to you by Ais scratching fox form Yuki's belly-

Me and Ais just came from the clinic. She gave me the minotaur's magic stone before leaving back to the Twilight Manor. I start running through the streets of Orario in my fox form heading to the guild.

Yuki: MISS EINA!!

I shout as I see a beautiful half elf with a slim body, pointy ears, shoulder-length brown hair, and emerald colored eyes wearing the uniform of the guild.

-Mini Timeskip-

-Mini Timeskip-

Me and Miss Eina where now sitting in a private room far away from the other people in the guild.

Eina: YOU WHATTT!?

Yuki: I said I went down to the 5th floor today and ran into a minotaur. Did you not hear me the first time?

Eina: I heard what you said but what were you doing on the 5th floor? You've only been an adventurer for 6 weeks! How many times do I have to tell you-

Yuki/Eina: Adventurers don't go looking for adventurer!!

Yuki: I know I know… But Ais came in and helped me.

Eina: And by "help you" you mean kill the minotaur right?

Yuki: Y-yeah… Ahh Miss Eina do you know anything about Ais?

I said quietly. This grabbed Miss Eina's attention.

Eina: Do I know anything about miss Ais? You mean the sword Princess lady Wallenstein?

Yuki: Y-yeah her.

Eina: Oh dear don't tell me you've gon and fell for her now?

Yuki: W-what I'm just asking because…

Eina: Because…?

Yuki: I just want to tank her that's all. And plus I've never really noticed how pretty she is up until now…

Eina: Oh dear so you have fallen for her.