My Goal

Yuki POV

Yuki: Sup.

I said giving everyone a closed eye awkward smile and a wave.

Tiona and Tione: (Shouting) YUKI-KUN!!

Yelled Tiona and Tione as they jumped from their seats and tackled me to the ground

Yuki: (trying to breathe) It's good to see too Tiona, Tione.

Background people: (Shouting) THAT'S HIM!?

I hear everyone aside from the loki familia and hostess stuff shout out in disbelief.

Background guy 1: WAIT YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT FOX BOY REJECTED JOINING THE LOKI FAMILIA!?

Riveria: Well isn't this a pleasant surprise?

Loki: (Drunk-ish) Hell yeah it's!! Hey Yuki come on over here would ya!

Yuki: Ahh…

Tione: Yeah come Yuki-kun come sit with us!

Tiona: Yeah come on!

Yuki: Y-yeah sure!

Gareth: Aside from Bete we don't bite!

He said making everyone at the table start laughing as I took a seat with Tiona on my right and Tione on my left.

Finn: So you finally found yourself a familia huh Yuki?

Yuki: Yeah I did.

Finn: Well then if you don't mind me asking which one is it?

Loki: (Shouting) YEAH TELL US WHO'S THE LUCKY GOD/GODDESS!?

Yuki: Well it's actually Goddess Hestia.

Loki: (Shouting) WHAAATTT!! WHY THE HELL!! THAT DAMN SHRIMP LOLLIPOP!!

Riveria: Calm down loki it was Yuki's choice and I'm sure his happy with it!

Gareth: (drunk + loud) HAHAHAHA!! What don't tell me your a chest guy Yuki? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

And right after Gareth said that quit loudly every female I knew the name of started staring at me in some form, weather it was a side eye or directly looking at me, I could feel their stares looking directly at my soul waiting patiently for my answer.

Yuki: W-what? I never joined goddess Hestia's familia because of her breast's!

Bete: Really? Then how do you like them?

I was taken aback by Bete since his been awfully quite and I could hear the venom in his voice.

Yuki: Excuse me?

Even though I don't particularly like Bete I still had some respect for him since his one hell of a fighter and extremely strong

Bete: You heard me! How do you like the breast on your women big or small?