Hostess Of Fertility

No one's POV

Our story begins right where it kicked off Yuki just had a mysterious dream and who was that women covered by the light?

Yuki: (tired voice) Just a dream huh?

Yuki said looking a mix of sad and tiered. But before he can think more about the dream something or rather someone starts moving underneath Yuki's blanket.

Yuki: (tired voice) Huh? What's this?

Yuki then lifts the blanket and sees his goddess, Hestia snuggling closer to him and rubbing her breast against his chest under the blanket.

Yuki: (tired voice) Oh it's just you goddess.

Yuki: (thoughts) I wish I could stay like this longer but I have to go… but she looks so cute!! I guess staying afew more minutes won't hurt… right?

And so Yuki decide's to stay in bed with his goddess alittle longer before finally getting up and getting ready for the dungeon

Yuki: (whispers) I have to go now, sweet dreams goddess.

He says as he kisses her on the forehead before leaving.

Hestia: (still sleeping) Yuki you dummy~

-Mini timeskip-

Yuki: Wow I got out of there without her even noticing. But I kinda wish I never left.

Just then Yuki feels a pair of eyes staring at him.

He turns around but there's no one there.

Yuki: Huh? Could have sworn I felt someone watching me.

??: Um excuse me.

Yuki: Huh?

Yuki then turns around to see a familiar girl with dust grey hair and eyes in a green maids outfit.

Yuki: Oh hi Syr, long time no see.

Syr: Morning Yuki, sorry to disturb you but, uhm you dropped this.

Syr then takes out a small magic stone and hands it over to Yuki.

Yuki: Huh, I thought I cashed in all my magic stones yesterday. Thanks Syr.

Yuki says as he puts the magic stone in his pouch behind his back.

Syr: Hey Yuki are you really going in to the dungeon this early?

Yuki: Yeah sure am.

Yuki says with a smile

Syr: I know your an adventurer now and all but don't push yourself Ohkay!

Syr: (low voice) You used to work here remember? Remember all those times adventurers would come here to drown their sorrows after a party member died?

Syr: (low voice) I trust you and all but don't die Ohkay… I don't know what I'll do if you ever whined up dead.

Said Syr looking at the ground in a low sad voice trying to hide her watery eyes. Yuki then let out a small smile before saying…

Yuki: (low voice) Hey it's Ohkay. I'm not gonna die anytime soon and besides even if I do, I could never leave my goddess all alone, plus remember the promise I made before I quit working at the hostess?

-Flashback-

Yuki: HEY EVERYONE I FINALLY FOUND A FAMILIA!!!

Mia: That's great Yuki.

Said Mama Mia as she and the rest of the hostess of fertility stuff happily but with some hidden the sadness in their voices and eyes.

Yuki: Huh? What's with all the long faces?

Anya: Nya it's just most adventurers...

Ryuu: Don't take this the wrong way… but most adventurers don't make it back and since you'll be all alone in there with no party… (low voice) that just increases the risk of dying I've-

But before Ryuu could finish her sentence Yuki rapped her in a hug which took her by surprise.

Yuki: I know what your all saying and I appreciate it. I know what's it's like to loose someone close to you and I've even seen what it does to people and I don't plan on causing you all that pain, because you all are like family to me. And I promise you all I won't die.

Just as Yuki finished everyone joined the hug making it a big group hug, some even started crying at what Yuki just said.

-flashback ends-

Yuki: You know what? Why don't I come over here to night.

Syr: (exited) Really?

Yuki: Yeah it'd be nice to see everyone again and plus I-

But before Yuki could finish his sentence his stomach started to growl which made Syr giggle before running inside the tavern behind them and running back out.

Syr: Here have this.

Syr then hands Yuki a lunch box wrapped up and a cloth.

Syr: It's not alot but you should take it.

Yuki: No way isn't this your breakfast Syr?

Syr: It is but I can always make me something else to eat as soon as the tavern opens up.

Yuki: Well if you say so. Bye Syr have a great day!

Yuki then kisses Syr on the forehead before running to the dungeon

Anya: Nya was that Yuki?

Syr: Yeah it was.

Anya: His gotten alot cuter since the last time I saw him nya!

Syr: Yeah he has, hasn't he?

Mai: Well then in that case why don't you tell how you fell before some other girls steals him.

Anya: Then I'll will steal him back nya!

Everyone started laughing at Anya's response before heading back to work

(A/N) Sorry for not updating for a long time I kinda lost my phone and totally forgot about the story