Evil x Hero: Secrets

As she stepped foot in the elegant country, she knew her duty was crystal clear. To unalive the one who is responsible for these unfortunate events. Once Eleanor's mind is set, there is no backing out. She wandered around the astonishing city for hours until she reached her desired location. The building looked quite normal, though later on it would be a pool of blood. She walked through the rusted doors and turned around. "So, did killing Mal do you any good?" Eleanor said with a slight grin. "Oh, please, I just took out the trash; you should be thankful." "Slick move, Seth." "Not so bad yourself, Agent Psyche." "It's Eleanor now," she said with an attempt to throw a butterfly knife in Seth's direction. The knife flew through the air and slightly hit Seth in the face. "You didn't kill me, so you probably need me for something, don't you?" He said firmly. Before Eleanor could take Seth's life, she needed something from him. Seth was Jen's brother. Three years ago, Jen was a victim of Project Scorpio. Seth was devastated back then. He knew that Jen was a dear friend of Isaac. Seth also knew about Jen overworking herself to meet Isaac's expectations. That made him despise Isaac. Seth thought that Isaac was responsible for his sister's death. He wanted to entangle his life. The only way to achieve his expectations was with Eleanor, yet she couldn't let that happen; if it were to, she would be behind bars.

"So, miss 'Eleanor', what do you need from me so much for you to spare my life?" He said, though in a tone that could anger Eleanor badly. "Listen here; if you ever try to be smart with me again, trust me, two limbs will be dinner," she furiously said. "Give me intel," she added. "Why should I? You look intelligent enough to find out about those things, or are you actually just stupid?" he asked, which only raged Eleanor even more than expected. "Okay, okay, I'll give you my laptop; it has everything you need." As Seth gave his laptop to her, she checked every corner and file to see if it was legitimate. When she confirmed, she killed him with no regret. "He was annoying anyway." As she browsed through the laptop, she found a file that contained something that was really confidential. She murdered anyone who dared to look at it. She hurriedly deleted the file but was surprised at the echoing footsteps of a tall man. When he got close enough, she noticed his tense gaze, and in his hands was a gun. It was one of the assassins that were sent to hunt her. Not only cops were after her, but a ton of bloodthirsty killers. Eleanor had a bounty on her head: 99 billion.