Evil x Hero: Kill Or Be Killed

A lot of bloodthirsty killers were sent out to kill Eleanor. There is no telling who is a friend and who is a foe. 

The dark figure stood before her and was met with a dagger in the figure's direction. It came in the speed of light and yet, it was avoided. A few seconds later, the figure walked towards Eleanor and came into the light, revealing his face. He had a scar from below his right eye to his left ear. It bled into the worst state a wound could go to. If he hadn't dodged that, it would be his end. The man's situation now was no different. The dagger was already drenched in poison right before it hit him. Still, this man's power was something else, a normal human being wouldn't have dodged that and survived for more than five seconds. This kind of assassin could only be bought off at a disgustingly massive price. Now, it was clear that whoever was coming after Eleanor is most likely, stupid rich. Who would have thought? 

When she got out of the building, she decided to drop her name, Eleanor. Seth's dead body happened to have a bug on it. Someone listened to their conversation and Eleanor is exposed. Changing to another name would be a hassle, so it was out of the options. All of these events led Psyche to a final decision, to die, or rather, fake her death. The plan is to spread out to the public that Seth killed her but then had an encounter with the assassin and died. As for the assassin, he would go missing. And if this person who is after Psyche finds the assassin's cold body 6 feet below by the nearby farm, it would lead to Psyche's downfall. Project Scorpio would fail and history would repeat itself.

Sry if this part is rlly short :((