1- Training trils and F1 tales

A week before the Bahrain GP 🇧🇭 : 

Kate POV:

I woke up to a beautiful sunrise, my whole house was glowing up with the morning sun.I got up and decided to go on a run, I got ready in some long leggings and a running hoodie because it's still very cold in the morning.

After my run I made some breakfast and a cup of hot tea, while I was eating I scrolled through social media. After breakfast I started getting ready for my afternoon training on the slopes. While I was driving to the slopes I got a phone call from my brother Tom.

Tom:
Hey Kate, how are you doing?

Kate:
Hey, I'm good just driving to the slopes.

Tom:
Okay, i was going to ask you if you want to go to the Bahrain Gp?

Kate:
I don't know , I will have to think about it .

Tom:
Please think about it, I haven't seen you in a long time and it's my first official race in F1, mom and dad will be there.

Kate:
Okay, I think I will go I just have to double check with everyone if it's okay that I leave.

Tom:
Thank you so much, I will send you everything.

Kate:
Okay okay, I gotta go bye.

Tom:
Bye sis.
———————————————————————————————————————

As  i arrived, I met my best friend Michaela, who I have know for 3 years, she was the one who was always with me and training with her something else.

"Hey" I said, "What's upppp, girl, something new since our call last night" she said. "Not really just that Tom called, and asked me if I wanna come to the Bahrain GP", "And what did you say" "I said yes, I miss him, mom and dad, haven't seen them in a long time" "wow that's cool" "Ya. But I still feel like I won't be in place there" "Why" she asked. "Well it's Tom first race as a rookie and everyone will be stressed about him, so the atmosphere won't be the best there" "Well how about I come with you, I may not know anything about Formula one, but I'm sure the flight to Bahrain will be long enough for you to tell me everything." "You really would go with me?" I asked her.

"Of course I would, your my best friend, and I don't have anything planned for the break so why not visits a sport i know nothing about." We both laughed. " Okay I will arrange everything with Tom" "Okay, now let's go and kill it out there,  but please not yourself." "You got it." She laughed.

After a good training, we both parted ways one went home, as I got home I took a relaxing shower. After the shower I got changed into pyjamas and started cooking dinner, which was chicken pasta and a salad.
As I was eating dinner, I texted Tom to ask if it is okay if shiff comes, that's what I call her.
When he texted me back he said it's okay, and that our flight is in 2 days. I texted him back saying that I look out to the GP.

After dinner I called shiff and told her that everything is sorted out, that she can come over and we can start packing. As we were finishing packing i started thinking about the times I visited F1 GPs, it was when Tom replaced Checo because he had an injury. Not only was it his first time in F1 but also his rivals first time in F1. Paul Aron, I have never seen him in person, but from what I know he and Tom don't really like each other.

The only thing i remember is that they raced against each other in F3 and F2. Judging how they act when they are near each other, they don't really like one and other.

When we were done packing, shiff asked me to explain a little about F1 to her, I explained the most basic things to know about the sport, like number of teams and drivers, how the days go like Q1, Q2 and Q3. We also talked about the race and basic rules.

.....................................................................................................................

Paul POV:

It is a week before the Bahrain GP, my first GP as a rookie, it's stressful but I'm trying to keep it cool. I try not to think about it, I don't exempt to win this race but somewhere in top 5 would be nice, of course a podium would be the best but they are some amazing drivers, my main goal it to try to beat red bull, it sounds impossible but I'm sure its doable .Sure it's Max  Verstappen in a red bull but i trained hard to get here, I know that I can't let anything stop or distract me.

Me and the team are packing for everything so we can leave tomorrow, my brother is going with me to support me. Which I'm very happy for, to get a little distraction from all the media, all they will talk about is me and Tom Horners way into F1, it isn't a surprise that we both got a seat this year together, we always raced against each other in every competition you can think about. It's not that we hate each others, we just don't really talk to another, but there still is respect.

On the way to Bahrain:

Me nad Ralf we're on a plane to Bahrain, me and the team we're flying a little early than we usually would, but we wanted to try out the track and talk about statistics. As I was reading some news on my phone Ralf asked me.
"How are you feeling about the start of the season." " I don't really know, I'm thinking about the things I have to improve, I'm sure I can do it, I worked for this my whole life so, ya I'm ready for this." "Well then let's start this exacting season."

———————————————————————————————————————

Hey everyone the first chapter is here.
I hope you like it, don't forget to vote and follow.
I am also super happy when you comment what you like about this story, even what you would improve.

❤️
1037 words.