2- Crossing paths and Racing dreams

At the Bahrain circuit:

Paul POV:

It is Friday, the first day of the Bahrain GP, today is Q1, Q2 and Q3. I'm walking to the Mercedes garage with my PR manager Dan, we have a meeting about the start of the season. As we were getting closer to garage Dan was still talking about what's going on, I wasn't really concentrating about where I was walking, suddenly I bumped into someone who fell down.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking." I said helping the person up. "It's okay" she said. As she was got up I finally got a god look of what she looked like, she had this long blond hair and pretty blue eyes, and a Red Bull merch on, oh so she's a red bull fan, interesting.

"I'm Paul, Paul Aron." I said looking at her, "I know" she said in a tone which was friendly, she knew me but I didn't know her or at least I didn't remember her. "I'm sorry to interrupt but we have to go." Suddenly said Dan, "I'm sorry I have to go but I sure will se you later." "See you later Aron." And with that she walked away with her I assume friend.

"What's up with you and Horner?" Dan sked me surprised, "What do you mean by that, I have nothing with Christian Horner." I said surprised at what he asked me. "Maybe not with him, but i'm a 1OO percent sure that that was his daughter Katrin Horner." "Oh so that's from were she knows me form, I dint even recognize her, she changed a lot since I saw her last time." I said out loud, we continued walking to the garage. "This isn't going to end well" I heard Dan say under his breath.

I knew her but I don't get how I could recognize her, sure I haven't seen her in a long time but still, when we were younger I saw her at almost every race where her brother was, but then suddenly she stopped going to his races I didn't really know what happened but then I saw her winning her own races in skiing, before that I didn't even know she liked skiing, sure I wasn't her friend but I may have liked her so I saw her social media, and then she moved to Norway away from her family and suddenly she disappeared from my life. I had a lot of things on my mind and I guess I forgot about her, but somewhere in my heart I still liked her. Not only I didn't have a gf but I just didn't have time. But now that I've seen her again I can change the ending since last time.

..................................................................................................................

Katrin POV:

"See you later Aron." I said walking away. "Wait you know him?" asked a surprised shiff. "Ya he and my brother we what, do you call it enemies, they were young and both loved racing and both loved winning, so it was hard being the best one in every chance they got. But that is over since now they aren't kids anymore so I hope we won't see any fights." I explained to her. I was a little surprised that he didn't recognize me, sure it was a long time I may have changed but still.

When we got to the Red Bull garage the first person I saw was my brother, he was doing some work on the and looked like he was busy so I just gave a small hi and a shoulder hug and went to find my parents, as expected I saw my dad working with the team and my mom beside him and listening about what they were saying.

I walked towards them, when they saw me my mom instantly walked towards me and hugged me like she hasn't seen me in 50 years, but in reality it was 5. "Hey mom, I know we haven't seen each other in along time but I would like to live for another few years, but if you're going to keep squishing me like that I don't thing my plan will really work out." "Oh sweetie I haven't seen you in along time, I deserve a hug." "Sure you do."

As we pulled out of the hug my dad came towards me and also gave me a hug. "Good to see you, it has been a long time since the last time we saw you." He said, "It sure was." We talked about what happened and then Tom joined us, it felt like a little family reunion, a happy one for now at least.

"I'm so happy that we are all here together as a family." Said mom "it is a nice feeling to have you all here, you are all my biggest support." Said Tom. "I am also happy to be here with you all." I said, the feeling being with your family is nice but a reunion when you haven't seen them in a long time its like a new beginning of a chapter in life.

We were talking quite some time a told them about my life in Norway and about skiing, it was nice but then the engineer came to us and told us that it is time for Tom to get ready, my dad and Tom went to start the Q1 while me and mom stayed and watched it from the upper balcony. The Q1 was good both Red bulls got into Q2, also both Mercedes and Ferraris got there ,the only incident was with the Aston Martin and Alpine in which Esteban Ocon and Fernando Alonso touched wheel to wheel and Esteban had to retire. As the end of qualifying Max got Pole and Lewis behind him 3rd was Carlos behind him Tom and 5th was Paul I was haapy for Tom and for Paul also but I couldn't tell that to anyone.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone a new chapter is here i hope you liked it, dont forget to vote and Follow, drop a comment on what you fell about it. And thank you for reading.

K.