~Nice surprise~

I continued to just stare at the rose when suddenly there was a knock on the door.
I absentmindedly opened the door and was shocked.
"Christian! Oh my God, I missed you so much!" I screamed as I fell into the arms of the well-known man. It was my husband Christian who was working in Australia for his job.I wasn't expecting him, especially not in my mother's house. How did he know I was here?
Still, I was so overwhelmed and burst into tears. Crystal clear tears were streaming down my face and my eyes were red.
I looked deep into Christian's blue eyes and hugged him again.Finally I gave him a kiss and took a step back.
"How did you get here? And how did you know I was here in this hovel? Oh God Christian, I can't believe it..."
A small smile appeared on my face and he returned it.
"Oh, my love...In the letters you wrote to me, you mentioned the house you inherited...I just knew from the feeling that you were here. I can find you everywhere in this big world, my darling." he said while giving me a sweet smile.
I couldn't help but bite my lip and give him a kiss on the cheek
I missed him so much and I knew that he wouldn't stay in Jersey for long, which made me sad.
The day passed and we started the first work on the house.I felt safe in his arms and I knew he would help me with whatever lay ahead.