first day in office

( She goes to Krishna temple to thank him and got the job.) Plzzzz krishna ji hmesha mere sath rehna .

She was walking on road towards her place when her phone rang...she smiled seeing her bestfriend calling..

Kav : hello...Anusha ...I got the job...

Anu : I knew it...I told u..i am so happy...congratulations  kavya

Kav : thank u anusha .kash tu bhi mere sath hoti...

Anu : I miss u too here in Shimla..but tu tension na le..pass nhi hun sath toh hamesha hi hun tere..

Kavya nodded: u know mera boss bhut khadus n sadu h..(And she remembers how he talked to her )

Anu  laughed: to tu use arrogant man ko cute lover boy bana dena

Kav aughed: zarurat padi vo bhi bana denge ( then realised wht she said)

Arohi: how is Miss somya ?????

Anu -  she is fine..everyone miss u..its been 3 years u visited us..

Kav : I wish I could...I miss u all too..her voice tearing..( pr tu toh sab janti hai na?? )

Anu : tu rote hue bilkul achhi nahi lagti (don't cry yaar..now everything will happen for good...)

Kav - ek baar sahi se meri job star ho jane de baad me tuje bhi mere paas bula lungi ...

Anu -  yeah...then we will stay together forever.. hamesha saath sath dekhna sadi bhi sath me hi karenge..

Kavya wiped few tears which had unknowingly flowed down..

After sharing few more words they hung up..

Kavya reached outside her home.... Uffff sab aise ka aise hi pada hai...

She quickly cleared all the mess she left in morning...she was in no mood to cook something so had bread butter with tea..she took out her clothes for her first day in office..she was very excited to start her new life..and this time she won't do any mistake..she opened the cupboard to pull out a blanket but along with blanket a photograph fell down..she picked it up..it was her photograph from her college days..she was smiling in the pic and a hand was on her shoulder..but the other side of photograph was torn..tears welled up in her eyes but she blinked them away before they could flow down..she threw the photograph inside n closed the cupboard..

Kav : u promised urself...no more crying over him..no more past memories...she closed her eyes n took deep breaths..welcome the new beginning...she smiled...n moved to bed switching off lights..

-------
A

di reached his home as usual late from office..his dadi was sitting in hall waiting for him..

Dadi : tu sahi time pe aana kab seekhega...roz itna late aata h..she scolded him..