pain

Dadi was sitting in hall with jogi raj and sumitra  (Adi' s parents)..they were having there evening tea..just then Adi entered in hall..pretty much early than his usual time..they all stood up shocked seeing him this early..

Dadi: Adi ..tu? mein koi sapna toh ni dekh ri?

Adi : come on Dadi...he rolled his eyes..i just thought I should try to come out of all it..

Sumi ( went near to him with teary eyes..she kept her hand on his shoulder..)

Sumi :-  m so happy..u r trying..she cupped his cheek and dropped a motherly kiss on his forehead..

Jogi  too came n took him in his embrace..

Jogi : we are always there for u son..

Adi nodded..for how long he was ignoring their love and making them suffer too along with him..

Adi : m sorry Mom..Dad..Dadi..i was so lost in my pain..that..

Dadi : chup kar..family hoti kisliye h..she wiped her tears..abhi tum log yhn betho aur mein mere Adi ka manpasand hawa bnake aati hun...khaeyga na? she asked him politely..

Adi : bilkul khaunga...aur bhut sara khaunga..he chuckled..

Dadi caressed his face and then went to kitchen ordering all the servants..

Adi  came out of washroom changing his clothes and patting his stomach...seeing him early his Dadi and his mom got so excited that they made him eat so much food that he had not eaten in last 3 years..

He never realized that his small effort will make them so happy..thanks to kavya ..that she made him realize that his family deserve some of his time..

He don't know why her simple words affected him..there is something in that girl which attracts him to her..her eyes...they are so deep..her smile hide something mysterious behind it..there is much more to her...she don't want people to see through her..but she has this hunger for life..a positive attitude towards everything..

Adu  shook his head as he was almost sinking in her thoughts..after almost 3 years his thoughts were full of someone else..instead of his bitter memories and betrayals..

He switched off lights and finally call it night blocking all his thoughts..

Next day again Adi  stood outside his office hearing her sing..there was a magic in her voice soothing his ached heart..

As he entered the office..he saw fresh flowers were placed in vase..she helped him n removing his jacket and started telling his schedule for the day..

Kav : and then there is a lunch meeting with Mr Sinha at 1 pm..she closed her notepad and stood infront of him..

Adi :  okay..read this file and fill me with details before meeting..

Kav : okay sir..and sir there are some files which needs ur signatures..

Adi : I will see them..u send Mr Sukla

Kavya  nodded n left..

Adi  and kavya entered in restaurant where the meeting was to be held..kavya 's eyes popped out seeing the lavish restaurant..her amazement didn't go missed by Adi  but he ignored it..she had never seen this big restaurant in her life...although Shimla many big restaurants but she never got chance to visit them...manager lead them to their reserved table which was in corner near window..