mere pass hai tu

Part : 7

Kavya opened her eyes to see Dadi standing there with a cup of coffee in her hand..

Dadi : good morning puttar..uth ja saver hogi.

Kavya  smiled and sat straight..

Kavya : good morning mam...

Dadi: mam..office nhi h ye mera ghr h..Dadi bol mujhe.. Varna maar khayegi

Kavya  smiled: ok mam...I mean dadi..

Dadi chuckled and hit her head lightly..

Dadi: chal ab uth ja..aaj tera sadu boss chutti nhi dega..she winked..

Kavya smilingly nodded..

Dadi caressed her head: hasti hui achi lagti h..she bend and kissed her forehead..

Kavya wrapped her arms around her waist as dadi hugged her back..she knew by dadi's gesture that she knew her being an orphan..

Adi who was silently witnessing the scene between his Dadi and kavya has moist eyes..by seeing kavya  he understood the value of his family in his life..he had gone through so much but his family was always there to support him but kavya  had to go from everything alone from childhood..there is no pity for her in his eyes but admiration and respect..

He stepped back and left to his room as he didn't wanted to disturb their moment..

Kavya  came downstairs getting ready for office..she had wore (adi's lovely sis) mihika' s clothes given by sumi .....

As she came n took seat in front of Adi ..he passed a small smile to her which she returned with a brighter one..

Adu : Miss shrma u need to give ur statement to police..

Kavyalooked him scared as the last time she was there she was insulted and thrown out by them cz she was a girl , an orphan and had no one to stand with her..

Adi read her fear as he added..

Adi ; relax kavya main hoo na tumhare sath don't warry

Kavya  relaxed a bit she will have someone with her this time but the tension of seeing that subh was still there...her upset eyes met with Adi..his eyes were boring inside her as of reading her thoughts..he blinked his eyes assuring her not to worry..which somehow soothed her..

----------

Kavya entered in police station with Adi .they both headed towards inspectors desk..

Inspector: Oh hello Mr adhiraj ..plz be seated.he greeted both of them..

Adi sat on chair but kavya stood frowning...he tugged on her hand to grab her attention..he raised his eyes in asking but kavya shook her head and took seat beside Adi ..

Inspector: kuch lenge mr. Pradhan chai , coffee ???

Kavya narrowed her eyes at him..