chapter 2

A pair of beautiful doe eyes open when the sun rays fall on her innocent face. She tries to get up but her whole body is in so much pain.
With a great difficulty she stands on her feet & then goes to the bathroom.
When she takes off her clothes in front of the mirror, she sees that there are many scars all over her body, her whole body is numb...

Yn (mind)- Appa is absolutely right that i look ugly.
& i'can't even speak i don't know why god sent me into this cruel world , when i'm of no use...even eomma used to say this when she was alive, but now she is in heaven. I also wanna go there but then what will happen to my baby brother, ( tears started falling from her eyes )

Why god why? Why Did you make me so weak ....

She started crying while hugging her knees,

A little yn who's only 18 years old crying because her so called step father again gave her punishment just because of money, When this poor girl was coming home yesterday, some thieves stole her salary , now who will tell them that the person fro...

When this poor girl was coming home yesterday, some thieves stole her salary , now who will tell them that the person from whom they stole money today is not a common person. This poor girl can't even speak .she tried to run after them but they ran away in no time tears started coming from her eyes, with that money she was going to send her brother to study in a good school, but now everything get's ruined & when she come home, her drug addict father again asked her for money..
she refused & and tried to tell him through some hand movements about the theft but without listening to her,
Her father again beat the shit out of her,

After sometime, she wiped her tears & took bath,

She came out of the bathroom in her old & slightly dirty clothes, & went to work.

She works as a housemaid for a rich family in order to get a roof over there head & food on their plates, she is trying her best to make her family happy.
...
...

Her thoughts gets interrupted when someone shook her lightly, she flinched,

Lia- go mrs. Wang is calling you.

Yn pov - i gulp down before nodding, she is so dangerous, now what should i do ... Huhhh...
I came out of the kitchen & saw her. she was sipping her favourite mango juice, i bow towards her,

Mrs wang- ufff finally u here silly girl, now go upstairs & wake up my handsome husband his baby is missing him ..
(while pointing toward her belly)

Shiver run down to my spines, No plzz god i don't want to go infront of that man, he is so bad, he always try to touch me & i don't like it at all. But what can i do now, there is no other option.i have to go,---

I left from their , going to mr. Wang's room, i knock on his door,
No one opened, so i opened it by myself his room wasn't locked, the room look dangerous... I bite my lips, before shaking him a little , but he wasn't awake , i was going to shook him again, just then he open his eyes, smirking me, i gulp down, i'm scared please save me god...
Yn pov end--