chapter 6

Joseph - ahhhh aishhh L-leave M-me yo-u dumbass. I c-can't b-bre---- (said with a great difficulty)

??? - shut up you ting ting ball I haven't even hugged you so tightly, why the fuck you are acting so much.

he pushes her with a great force by which she directly landed into Jungkook's arms As, he just came back home after completing his mission.

Jk - beautiful , you okay (asks worriedly)

??? - y-yeah bun--

Jk - (while cutting her off) ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND JOSHII (he yelled) what if some---

Joseph - If you don't want me to repeat this again, then make this dumbass girl understand that she should stay away from me, why she is so clingy ----

Jk - joshiii , don't say anything about her pls ..

Joseph - ohhh wow someone is in LOVE~~~ (said sarcastically)

??? - ting ting ball it's not like tha---

Joseph - (without letting her complete) listen VERONICA i don't give a damn about your fucking love story with this murderer boyfriend of yours, (said mockingly) just stay away from me, & i don't like to REPEAT my words.

After stating with his VENOMOUS tone. He left. Without even caring about, that the words just came out of his mouth, broked Two innocent hearts in a very bad way,

*Meanwhile*

Jimin - goshh you are so cute, Don't you think it's a crime to be so cute? (Said while pinching her chubby cheeks) Even your DIMPLES ahhh (said to yn Who was eating as if she had never seen food in her entire life).

"geu bojogaen illegal (illegal)
andwae wiheomhae, oh yes

So I call you illegirl (illegirl)"

Tae - shut up you hollow cylinder, let her eat. (Said while munching his food)

Jimin - yahhhh you jerk how---

Rm - shut the fuck up jimin , or else i won't help you. (Said frustratedly)

 (Said frustratedly)