chapter 8

"would you like to eat something?"

The sudden unknown voice of a man made the little fragile frame scared.
She immediately raised her head and started looking at him with her big doe eyes.

She wasn't hungry, so seeing her head shaking as NO, the man infront of her chuckled at her innocence.
he quietly sat on the bed beside her & said while ruffling her hair in a protective manner.

Tae :- you're so cute .. i'm sorry I couldn't meet you properly yesterday.. as that hippo wasn't leaving me even for a minute.

She looks at him with confused eyes.

Tae :- ahh aishhh i even forgot to introduce myself to you... I'm kim taehyung, jimin's best friend or we can say his soulmate... Why I am the only one who has been talking like a hamster for so long, don't you want to say anything???

She blinks her doe eyes multiple times, not knowing how to answer this bear.
after thinking for a while,
She started looking for a suitable thing in which she could write what she wanted to say... thinking that perhaps the man in front of her would not be able to understand what she was saying through gestures...
But in search of pen and notebook, she came across only a few strange things-Like white RJ plushies , small hidden mirrors in the drawers, pink slippers & some (neat & clean) books on which it was clearly written with bold letters how to be more HANDSOME,

Seeing her looking around for something generous he said,

Tae :- What are you looking for, do you need something?? Tell me i will--- (just then his mind click something)
Ohhh i know sign language preety, i mean not that much but yeah little-little you know (he make a small sign from his finger, making the little girl giggle on his childish act) & about this rj plushies & all.....hahaha This all belongs to my hyung, even this room.... As There was some renovation work going on in the guest room, so you were asked to stay here heheheee...

She nods her head, understanding his words.

Yn :- Can you pls call mochi oppa here I need to say something to him (said in a Sign language, Obviously duhhh😑)

Tae :- still want that crackhead, don't you want to talk to me? (Said with a cute ,angry pout)

Yn :- aishh you're so cute tae oppa, would you like to be my friend?? (Said while showing her cute puppy eyes)

Tae :- Ageyo, why not preety lady, i'm dying to be your friend you know... We will eat alots of chocolates, hamburgers & strawberries (said with so excitement)

Yn :- but i don't like strawberries, tae oppa.

Tae :- WHAT!!!! (He shout, making her flinch) i mean you look like a strawberry, still don't like them, How come???

Jimin :- Because not everyone is crocodile like you bish ...