chapter 9

"This is the start of something Beautiful"~~~

A adorable BUNNY , smiling on his own...Looking The night sky which is full of promises, and each star is a promise of togetherness,

JK :- You deserve to heal and grow, too. You deserve to have someone to talk to about your problem; you deserve unconditional support; you deserve care and safety and all the things you need to thrive. Just because you may not have them doesn't mean you don't deserve them.
(He said while giving some attention to his big tattoo palm,which sometimes ago was held by a soft, fragile hands)

"The moon in me ,finds the sky in you"

Flashback~~~

Jk :- "Let them be them, let us be us" ~~

After saying this with his sweet honey tone, he held her hand and took her to the terrace, where he could talk to her without any disturbance.
On the other side, she is just staring him like a lost child & started following him with her small steady steps, accepting her brutal fate.

Coming to the terrace, closing the door with his foot, he leans slightly and looks into her hazel orbs and says...

Jk :- Do you like jimin hyung?

he couldn't help, but to ask her the question which is continously roaming in his mind after the conversation with his namjoonie hyung.
She immediately looks into his dark brown orb with her widened hazel eyes...
She shook her head continuously, Denying how could he think that she like her hyung, whom she herself sees as her brother and a very good friend...
She is innocent indeed she is, but she knows what's her like & dislikes...

Satisfying with her little response, he chuckled.

Jk :- From now on you will stay here, in this mansion ...Not in my hyung's room obviously, but in the room next to mine, and whatever you want, whenever you want, just tell the maids.

He said & started walking towards the exit. Just then two soft, fragile hands held his one big hand timidly, making him halt on his way He flinched.

He had not been touched with such gentleness since his mother left him in this cruel world. He was no stranger to women & had felt their hands on all parts of his body, but her touch made him feel like he belonged some place.

Gulping the lump in his throat, he turned
& Looks into her big doe eyes, which are continously shedding tears...
He worriedly puts his big palms on either side of her innocent face & said...

Jk :- why are you crying,

She flinched & move backwards while looking down, he clench his jaw when he saw her moving away from him
he forwards his steps towards her...

Jk :- look at me.

She shook her head continously, still looking down.

Jk :- look at me "MY LADY"

According to him, he was talking to her in a sweet melody voice, but who's gonna tell him, that his deep ,sweetest voice is enough to shiver her whole body.

Jk :- pls look at me my "Little Bird"

This time she finally looks into his dark shiny dangerous doe eyes, & starts forming sentences with her pinky on the back of his hand...