13

The heist

Amina Walton

I closed my eyes as Maryann beat by face with makeup. I told her nothing too much, maybe mascara, concealer and some blush.

"Okay open." She said making me open my eyes to see her smiling proudly. I turned to face the mirror and Jesus.

I've never felt so much joy in my heart.

I haven't felt this pretty in a long time.

My lips were glossed, my long eyelashes coated in mascara, my cheeks slightly pink from the blush and my makeup was flawless.

"Now time for dress and hair." She gave a smile and pulled out the rack of dresses. "What- what do you mean dresses? I'm supposed to be a bartender." I pointed out and she snorted out a laugh.

"He didn't tell you did he?" She asked tilting her head. I was visibly confused. "Tell me what." I said eager for answers.

"Your not working as a bartender. Your working to distract him not be a bartender. You job is to seduce him. Now pick a dress." She said making my mind to blank.

He lied.

He knows I can seduce a man.

Not in this state I'm in.

-

I looked at myself in the mirror in the black dress that showed every curve in my body. It was tight around my skin. Especially around my ass and chest area making them prominent.

The black ysl heels were beautiful.

My hair straightened which I didn't mind. My hair reached my shoulders.

Now it was just a waiting game for Kenzo to appear in the hotel room.

The door buzzed making it click and it opened as I looked at myself in the mirror taking in my beauty that I once thought was gone.

I turned on my heels and opened the bathroom door and walked out making my eyes lock onto kenzos.

I watched as his eyes never left mine. His eyes finally left mine and lingered on my figure before his eyes connected back to mine.

"Maryann leave us." He demanded and she quickly nodded her head and gathered her things before leaving the room.

"You lied." I whispered as he approached me. "That was the only way to get you to do the mission-"

"I'm not capable of seducing a man. You know what I've been through Kenzo-"

"You can-"

"I can't." My voice grew louder as I stared up into his eyes. He ran his hands through his hair as he turned his back towards me.

I watched as he picked up a water bottle and tossed it to the wall making it break making me jump slightly.

He turned to face me and ran his hands down his face. "I'm not going to force you to something you can't do. I'll do this without you if I have too." He whispered clearly angry.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize. It's my fault." His voice grew harsh. I picked at my nails as he paced around the room before exiting out the hotel room.

I grabbed my things and followed after him, "Kenzo-"

"What Amina. What." He groaned and spinned around and I took a step back. "Where are you going-"

"I'm going to get my money without you. You can't do it then stay here I can't let you risk my plan. I can't afford a fuck up." He calmly said before storming off.

"I'm sorry." I croaked lowly knowing he wouldn't hear me. My head lowered as I felt a small tear escape my eyes.

I hope he understands why.

Kenzo

"Boss we have the money. Lets go." One of my men whispered as they held the duffle bags and I motioned for them to leave.

I needed to stay.

Every single light in the building turned off as the fire alarm blared making water spray all over me.

The sounds of people screaming, gun shots, and the fire alarm all mixed together as I took out my gun and cocked it

I wanted Fernando dead.

As I rushed out the hallway where the vault was I was grabbed by my back making me connect my elbow to the persons gut making him groan as his grip loosened.

I grabbed his arm and kicked his ankle making him fall on his back. I quickly shot him between his eyes and rushed out.

I pushed through the screaming people noticing my men waiting for me around the corner.

I ran towards them and motioned for them to go so they can start up the cars.

-

I opened the hotel room that Amina was in. I felt horrible for being a bitch to her. I was upset.

I didn't play around when it came with my money.

But I should have never lied.

This has to be the most sloppiest I've been when it came to work.

"Amina-"

My heart dropped to my toes once I seen her passed out on the bed with pills beside her making me rush over to her.

"Amina. How fucking stupid of you! Bambina." I shouted out and gently slapped her cheek noticing she was cold.

"Boss-"

"Get the fucking cars ready!" I shouted out as I did cpr on her. I gave 30 chest compressions before giving her mouth to mouth.

I noticed her chest didn't move making me press harder on her chest giving her another 30 chest compressions.

I was afraid I was going to break her ribs.

I tilted her head and pinched her nose shut and gave mouth to mouth again.

I pulled away once I felt her chest rise making me sigh in relief before grabbing the pill bottle and tucking it in my pocket and picking her up before rushing out the hotel room.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?