15

Amina

I don't know why I had butterflies in my stomach around Kenzo.

Maybe it was because he cared about me?

Maybe it was because he calls me baby?

Maybe it's because he rubbed my thigh?

Who knows.

His arm wrapped around my neck as I rested my head on his arm. He sometimes rubbed my shoulder to see if I was okay.

I loved his strong cologne smell. Its so manly.

"Hungry?" He asked as a person/ flight attendant came in view with a charcuterie board.

I nodded my head as he unwrapped his arm from around my neck and grabbed the board and placed it on my lap.

"Your a brave woman you know that Amina." He randomly said making my eyes fall to his. "Where did this-"

He gave my forehead a kiss before getting up and pulling out his phone that was repeatedly buzzing.

I waited patiently and tapped my nails on my lap to keep me entertained since I don't have a phone or anything.

He returned back and sighed, "your bored?" He asked and I gave a nod. He digged in his pocket revealing the newest iPhone out (iphone 15) that was similar to his but in baby pink.

"Here." He handed it to me and I looked up at him, "what about the mafias-"

"You don't worry about that. I realized this is your life and you also have to enjoy life. You can have social media but not under your real name. I won't monitor any of your things because I trust you. You already have your iCloud backed up from your old phone that I have but I had to break it." He confessed and I gently took the phone and turned it on before looking over at him.

I felt a joy in my heart.

I felt like I wasn't in prison any more.

Without thinking my arms connected around his neck as I tightly hugged him making him rub my back as he chuckled.

I pulled away and gave a small smile before swiping noticing there was a password making me look over at him.

He motioned for me to try it and I pressed in my old password and it opened making my smile expand.

"I hope this doesn't take your attention away from me." He muttered and I looked over at him.

"Kenzo, this isn't going to make my attention away from me. Your like my- my- family." I whispered and his eyes shot over to me.

"I'm family to you?" He asked and I gave a nod. He gave his beautiful white smile before cupping my cheek's with his tattooed hands.

His eyes locked with mine as he squished my lips together. You could see the joy through his eyes.

He kissed my forehead that I've always fell for. It made me melt inside.

It also- unfortunately, makes me wet.

Even though I've never been sexually involved with a man. Yes I've gotten sexually assault; being touched without my consent by Moss but he's never got in me.

So I'm a virgin.

His soft lips felt so amazing on my skin. It was so comforting and I felt... safe?

"What are you thinking about bambina?" He tilted his head and I shook my head as he pulled his hands away.

"Hopefully good thoughts." He softly said as he squeezed my thigh making my panties become soaked.

Great.

"They are good thoughts." I said with a smile and he looked over at me. "Then tell me the thoughts."

"No. They are embarrassing." I looked away but he hooked his finger under my chin; forcing me to look up at him.

"It can't be that embarrassing." He smirked and I pulled my chin out his hold as I became flustered.

Oh it is embarrassing. It's embarrassing how I want to bend me over and fuck me. Where am I getting this sudden lust from? I don't know but my panties are soaked. That's what's embarrassing.

"I'll tell you something that's embarrassing." He suggested and I nodded my head, "but you have to say yours after. Deal?" He asked holding out his large pinky.

I hummed before clamping my pinky with his, "deal".

"When I was a little boy I used to be afraid of the dark. Like every normal young kid. I peed on myself almost everyday but one day I was so scared I ended up shitting myself." He confessed making me gasp before my face turned into disgust.

"Now tell me yours." He said with a smile as his eyes smiled aswell.

I hummed and sighed before locking eyes with him, "it's embarrassing- well not that embarrassing but you keep kissing me on my forehead an-and- and it's making me-"

"Wet?" He finished off and I looked away in shyness. "And what if that wasn't the answer".

"It was a good guess though. But was I correct?" He asked and I gave a slight nod making him nudge me.

"Guess I'll have to be giving you forehead kisses every day now. Especially before you go to bed." He teased and I sucked my teeth as I looked down at the buildings that were lit over the dark sky.

"Why so I could have lustful dreams about you?" I added looking over at him before looking back out the window.

"Exactly." He said confidently making me giggle.

"You know I really love your giggle Amina. It's beautiful, almost peaceful and comforting." He softly said and I turned to him.

"No one has ever like my laugh since I laugh weird."

"I like it. It's- soft but loud. It's hard to describe but it's unique. And that's what I like about you- your unique and stay that way baby." He hooked my chin and forced me to look up at him.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?