the long years

-scaras pov-
"- I have no idea.. how long it's been without him.

*the days seem to pass like a cool breeze. Everyday is the same. without him.. I miss him so much. But I guess that's the way things go.. I can't remember how to say your name.. a distance memory that I used to know. I guess that's the way things go.. there's so much left to say I guess I'm just the bigger guy.. and there's too much on my mind that I dont even want to try.*

"- I wish you were here right now.. why wont you just wake up and come into my arms.. don't you know how much I miss you..?

*scara sat by kazu's bed as he watched him lay there.. his beautiful soft face. You don't deserve this. I was the one who made you upset anyways.. I love you, won't you just wake up..?*

"- uh mr scaramouche?
"- oh yeah..?
"- you have a photo shoot soon we have to go.
"- are you serious..? Can't I just stay a little longer..?
"- no, im afraid not. Sorry
"- I hate being a fucking model nobody gives a fuck about these stupid photo shoots.

*they get in the car and then drive off*

"- it's enough just to keep us occupied..

*it's all because of that day.. that very day where I made you pick between me and Heizou.. I'm so stupid.*

"- no one ever saw me cry.. do you remember all the things that you said to me..?

*the following day kazuha wakes up and later on walks out of the hospital for the first time in years. and the only thing on his mind was his boyfriend.*

"- oh my god.. holy fuck you actually woke up.. you fucking dumbass do you know how much I missed you?
"- hjshdj I love you.. I won't ever leave you again.
"- I love you too princess

I'm so sorry this is so short but I'm just so tired and I'm so so busy but obviously I will be adding more everyday!!