part 2

God, I'm tired of being forced to pull Paul out of the room myself just to fucking hang out with him. I like when George does it so that we don't look suspicious. I know I probably shouldn't be rude to John, but he's dragging Paul away from me!

It's not like I can tell him that Paul's mine.

"Ey, Paul!" George says a bit too loud for an empty hotel room.

Truth is, we've been doing basically nothing as of recent. It's a bit of a relief if you think of it, but still boring.

As Paul and I sat next to George we realized that we weren't doing anything. So we sat there in silence.

With literally nothing to talk about.

How awkward?

I leaned into Paul a bit not wanting George to notice, but looking over at George.

What he's doing it too?!

I shoot him a mean look before realizing how embarrassing that would be if he noticed.

Paul looks uncomfortable. I don't know if George is also gay, and is trying to take Paul from me, but I can't say anything.

I'd really love if we could be alone together. No John, no George (nothing against George though)

I lean a bit away from Paul to look at George with a confused look in hopes he wouldn't notice I was doing the same before.

"What?" George stared at me while asking. I can't tell if he's offended or genuinely confused.

"You seem to be getting a bit comfortable with Paul there!" I laughed, but it wasn't really convincing that I found it funny.

Paul shifted a bit, and looked more embarrassed.

"I've known him longer than you." George said to me. It's worse cause he is right.  I met Paul a few years ago, while George knew him since the early 50's.

"Yes, but you two look like a bloody couple, don't you?" I replied.

This only embarrassed Paul more. He looked away from the two of us not knowing what to do.

"Now why would you say that? It seems like you're trying to make it look different." George said smugly, as if he was trying to make it worse.

"I'm only with Jane, okay!?" Paul sounded upset. "I'll just go back to writing with John."

Fuck we scared Paul away.

I watched Paul walk away knowing that I am the reason.

"That's your fault, y'know." George said.

"No need to remind me!"

Now he's back with John. Why can't I ever be alone with Paul? Why is it always John? I wish I could write so I could get Paul alone, but it has to be John! I want to be a normal couple. I get he has to pretend that Jane is his one and only, but it still hurts yo see him deny us right infront of me. I'm scared taht I'm not his only boyfriend. He's so distant, but I can't blame him. He's lovely when we are alone.

I shouldn't worry.