part 3

That bitch!

I guess I can't just be with my fucking boyfriend as long as I'm a Beatle.

Ringo just chased him away. I guess I was being too obvious with it, but I still want to be able to even touch Paul at least. Paul had to run off, of course. Too insecure to even sit next to me in front of anyone. He's lucky that he's cute.

Now we sit here in silence, but no Paul. I am pretty upset at him for that, but of course I want him here.

"Is there anything to do?" Ringo said, I didn't expect that silence to be broken.

I reply back with "No, I couldn't think of or find anything." How boring?

"I'm going to bed." He spoke before getting up off the couch.

"I'll come with."

I join Ringo as we walk over to the bedroom.

Ringo opens the door, and then let's out "Paul I'm starting to think that you are trying to look gay." He said before I looked in to see Paul looking upset while next to John on the bed.

"Ringo, you've got it twisted. I was stretching." He looked away from al of is to hide his expression. He's telling the truth, though. He has to be.

"That's not what I saw." Ringo looked more upset while saying that. "Well anyway me and George are about to go to bed. Paul could you sleep with me tonight?"

"What's wrong with me?" I said, but not loud enough 'cause John interrupted with "He's already with me, he might as well sleep with me!"

"He has slept with you two more than me." I spoke. "What about next to me for a change?"

"It's not like we're taking turns with some toy!" John said that as if to win the favour of Paul, who as I just noticed is hiding his face with embarrassment.

How insecure can he be?

"Just let him choose!" I shouted.

"Um, well I'll be with you, George."

John shoots an upset glance at Paul as he gets up to the other bed we will sleep on tonight.

Ringo looks disappointed.

A bit later, me and Paul are lying in bed together. Paul seems a bit more lovey than usual. Giving me little kisses. I assume that he's trying to be quiet while making up for today, but it doesn't seem to be working. The other two are probably hearing him while thinking "Oh, my god they're gay!", but at this point I don't care. If fine with Brian, why not be fine with us?

After a while it got weird so I pointed out to him while whispering how they are probably hearing him, and he froze.

"You know that it's kinda hard to not hear kissing from the other side of the room, right?"

"I didn't think." He looked like he was silently panicking.

"I know you have a reason to panick, but would they really care?" I question.

"What would they think?"

"They're fine with Brian." I hooe taht calmed him.